Sign in to follow this  
123update

received confirmation of acceptance email?

I provisionally accepted my offer to queen's a couple of days ago (selecting that I would still like to be considered for osgoode) but I just received an email from queens that congratulates me for confirming my acceptance. I've looked on OASIS and I appear to still be in queue - so as far as I'm aware I havent yet been rejected from osgoode. Does this mean that my decision has been made for me? or possibly that a rejection from osgoode is forthcoming?

I would definitely appreciate any insights on this.

I feel like Queen's just sent that email because you provisionally accepted. As long as it shows a provisional acceptance on OLSAS you are fine. 

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, LeoandCharlie said:

I feel like Queen's just sent that email because you provisionally accepted. As long as it shows a provisional acceptance on OLSAS you are fine. 

thank you! hoping thats the case

1 hour ago, scoobysnacks said:

Thanks! Does Queens send out an acceptance e-mail? I see the offer on SOLUS and through OLSAS but have not received an e-mail direct from queens for about a week

9 hours ago, DJ89 said:

Thanks! Does Queens send out an acceptance e-mail? I see the offer on SOLUS and through OLSAS but have not received an e-mail direct from queens for about a week

Yeah I got one, maybe email them if you haven’t gotten one by next week

Same thing just happened to me and I remembered this thread... provisionally accepted Queen's, indicated that I still want to be considered for Osgoode and Western, and they just sent me an email "confirming" my acceptance... kinda odd.