Sign in to follow this  
Timmies123

Chances 162 lsat 3.61 olsas cgpa 3.75 l2

So with this lsat finally.in, Dec 160 lsat, and the above stats any ideas of where this may land?  I think I bungled my ps hard and lor and ec maybe as well so keep it in mind , weaker course loads eg 4 semster , any ideas in a timline with how this may unfold ? 

Edited by Timmies123

41 minutes ago, Timmies123 said:

So with this lsat finally.in, Dec 160 lsat, and the above stats any ideas of where this may land?  I think I bungled my ps hard and lor and ec maybe as well so keep it in mind , weaker course loads eg 4 semster , any ideas in a timline with how this may unfold ? 

Good

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi all,  Still under evaluation with the following stats: LSAT: 166 (November 2020) cGPA: 3.98  B2/L2: 4.0  Good ECs and strong LORs, research experience  Is there a delay in November LSAT applicants? 
    • Thank you - that makes sense. I thought the transferability was simple, so I figured if the summer jobs are online, I would apply everywhere. However, your response encourages me to cold call firms outside of the OCI process. 
    • It really depends on whether the firm has an opening for an articling student at that other office. Also, by letting you transfer they would be creating a hole in the office you summered at. My gut feeling is that they wouldn't let you switch offices unless you had a compelling/compassionate reason to do so. You'd probably have a better shot at transferring once you become an associate, but then you'd also  need to transfer your license if you're moving between provinces. There's a reason that each office hires separately - its to meet their individual needs. You can certainly try, but you have to accept that the most likely outcome is being stuck where you are (or leaving the firm entirely).  If BigLaw is so important that it takes priority over where you want to live, then go for it. This question makes me concerned that you're overly focused on OCIs - don't forget that the vast majority of jobs exist outside of the OCI process.
    • I would give it some more time and just have some patience. You have to consider the hundreds of documents they have to process, sort through, organize, review, and then while doing so, admit new students and begin reviewing additional documents for scholarships. Definitely not fun waiting but I feel for the admission committee and their staff, it is a big task!  Not necessarily, you can receive an e-mail saying your application is being reviewed but may wait weeks/months for a decision. Although it may be quick, I wouldn't bet on it. I would view that e-mail more as your file is complete and ready for review rather than it being reviewed with a decision imminently.