Sign in to follow this  
Timmies123

Chances 162 lsat 3.61 olsas cgpa 3.75 l2

So with this lsat finally.in, Dec 160 lsat, and the above stats any ideas of where this may land?  I think I bungled my ps hard and lor and ec maybe as well so keep it in mind , weaker course loads eg 4 semster , any ideas in a timline with how this may unfold ? 

Edited by Timmies123

41 minutes ago, Timmies123 said:

So with this lsat finally.in, Dec 160 lsat, and the above stats any ideas of where this may land?  I think I bungled my ps hard and lor and ec maybe as well so keep it in mind , weaker course loads eg 4 semster , any ideas in a timline with how this may unfold ? 

Good

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi there, Does anyone know what the median GPA is for TRU and how it's calculated? Thanks!
    • I really loved law school but didn't manage well in practice. Happy in policy.
    • Clarification on ON procedures. Offers typically are open until April 1. At that point, you can accept an offer provisionally, but if you have received other offers, those offers are now gone. Any outstanding decisions will remain open. You may only have one provisional acceptance. Your provisional acceptance will automatically become firm on July 1, 2021.
    • I'm not sure how it works in BC, but in Ontario you can accept at a school (school A) anytime before June 1st and all your offers still remain open. However, if you decide to accept a different school (school B) before then, you can't then go back later and accept school A if you change your mind. June 1st is when whatever school you've accepted at that point becomes set in stone and you can't change again.  My guess is that it would be at the very least similar, if not the exact same. The dates might be different though. 
    • I loved law school and am happy with my 8+ years of practice.