Sign in to follow this  
AGOLL

Chances? 3.68 cGPA/L2 3.95/ LSAT 161

All of you responding members have been too helpful on this forum, and since we are approaching March and I have been in Queue since November, I need some reality checks.

In addition to the factors mentioned in the title, here are the other elements of my application:

M.A in Politics of Law

Strong Personal Statement and LoRs (1 academic, 1 employer, 1 academic)

Above Average Work Experience

Filled out Part B (Diversity)

Age: 22 (don't know the relevance of it, but apparently its a disadvantage)

Thank you for your feedback

I think your chances are decent. That said, why is your age a disadvantage? I'm the same age and got in in December. 

8 minutes ago, Nabbo said:

I think your chances are decent. That said, why is your age a disadvantage? I'm the same age and got in in December. 

I don't know how you are always first to comment on everyone's posts, but hats off to you for it!

If my chances are still decent, it means my nerves will continue to be wracking until mid-March probably.

and the age thing I have been told by a couple of people that in itself is not an issue, but, by the virtue of being older (26ish) the candidate simply has had more time to do more things, thus enhancing their resume and character.

44 minutes ago, AGOLL said:

I don't know how you are always first to comment on everyone's posts, but hats off to you for it!

If my chances are still decent, it means my nerves will continue to be wracking until mid-March probably.

and the age thing I have been told by a couple of people that in itself is not an issue, but, by the virtue of being older (26ish) the candidate simply has had more time to do more things, thus enhancing their resume and character.

Your stats may permit UBC/UT

12 hours ago, andee19 said:

Your stats may permit UBC/UT

Assuming OP's B3 is somewhere in-between their L2 and cGPA i really doubt he/she is getting into UofT with a 161

Just now, BayStreetOrBust said:

Assuming OP's B3 is somewhere in-between their L2 and cGPA i really doubt he/she is getting into UofT with a 161

that is my own understanding (B3= 3.82).

However, my Oz status changed to "invited for interview". So we will see how that goes.

4 minutes ago, AGOLL said:

that is my own understanding (B3= 3.82).

However, my Oz status changed to "invited for interview". So we will see how that goes.

Good luck on your interview. If you haven't seen it, there is a thread by another member of this forum that went through the Oz interview so that may be of help to you.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BayStreetOrBust said:

Later in the cycle admission is most definitely a possibility. 161 is not an unprecedented LSAT score among UT students.