Sign in to follow this  
companyonion

OLSAS Account for 2019 entry

So I made an account for OLSAS so that I could see how it was like/ what documents I needed to submit, but I realised it for entry to 2018... will i need to make a new account for entry into 2019? Or will it automatically update for entry into 2019 some time this summer? Because there is an applicant number associated with this account and I need transcripts to be sent with this applicant number?

@leoandcharlie so if I need to get my transcripts assessed by WES I should wait until august to order them? because my OLSAS applicant number needs to be attached to it somehow?

8 minutes ago, companyonion said:

@leoandcharlie so if I need to get my transcripts assessed by WES I should wait until august to order them? because my OLSAS applicant number needs to be attached to it somehow?

Not sure about transcripts being assessed by WES. (I know usually OLSAS requires transcripts to be sent directly to them through their transcript ordering feature available in the applications). 

I do know however that you need to apply using the appropriate application. For yourself (assuming you're applying for 2019 and not 2018 given that the deadline has passed), you will need to complete the application for 2019 which includes sending your transcripts in during that time through the 2019 application. As for when you should order them, that's completely up to you. So long as they are in by the deadline it does not matter when you order them. 

Application information is destroyed after the cycle is finished so your account details will not switch over as far as I am aware. 

Edited by LeoandCharlie