WindsorHopeful

Pending Review

13 minutes ago, cherry88 said:

Pending still, H 

hey, do you remember what your status was prior to pending? my status says 'complete' since forever... and im wondering if they've already reviewed my file or not. 

1 hour ago, kiki said:

hey, do you remember what your status was prior to pending? my status says 'complete' since forever... and im wondering if they've already reviewed my file or not. 

Hmm I don’t remember it saying complete, I feel like I’ve always had it as pending review since I began checking the site out.. sorry! 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2018 at 12:33 PM, WindsorHopeful said:

Who's still pending review? 

I know, I sound like a broken record, but I am going totally crazy here and it helps to know I'm not the only soul left pending. 

me, me, me 

20 minutes ago, xoxogossipgirl said:

I was referred for review, now I’m pending for review. Last name starts with M! 

Hey! Long time no chat 

• Haha 1

Everyone is posting their first letter of their last names but I don’t think it works like that. It is based on rolling admissions so those who submitted first and have an lsat score ready first usually get evaluated first. 

As you can see, all kinds of letters are still pending. So letters are irrelevant right now. 

Anyways, I’m still pending LOL. 

Maybe say when we submitted then? Lol, I submitted on Nov 1 at the last minute - was referred to admissions and now pending review

2 hours ago, kimarishi said:

Maybe say when we submitted then? Lol, I submitted on Nov 1 at the last minute - was referred to admissions and now pending review

Not only when you submitted. Lsat too. Some people submitted on Nov 1st but didn’t have an lsat score on file until December (November’s Test). 

I submitted late Oct and wrote the Nov LSAT. And my status was changed from pending on Thursday. It's now Referred - Admissions Committee. 

Have been pending review for forever, Submitted at the deadline date, wrote June Lsat but also the January. Also applying to JD/MBA program (so maybe they’re waiting for that application?), 

stats aren’t the greatest so I feel like I’m just waiting to get rejected at this point 😕 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! 

I've been pending review for awhile but when I checked this morning on the uwinsite, there were 3 boxes to choose from which was Admissions, Profile, and just recently added, Financial Aid Tasks. 

Has this happened to anyone else?!!!?

What does this mean?!

Edited by Lawschooloneday
More information

14 minutes ago, Lawschooloneday said:

Hey guys! 

I've been pending review for awhile but when I checked this morning on the uwinsite, there were 3 boxes to choose from which was Admissions, Profile, and just recently added, Financial Aid Tasks. 

Has this happened to anyone else?!!!?

What does this mean?!

Yes it’s normal. We all have it. You can take a deep breath now haha. 

1 hour ago, CrimNation said:

Yes it’s normal. We all have it. You can take a deep breath now haha. 

Ahhh okay I feel better. Maybe I just never noticed it before!

Still pending review as well. 

Applied in November, and wrote November LSAT. 

Posted (edited)

An update for those still pending review: I called yesterday and the advisor told me they have around 2000 applications and they've only gone through about half of those. She also told me to check every 2 weeks (I've been psycho checking lol). She also reassured me that the classes will not fill up completely until each application is considered. We're still in the game! 

Edited by lawapplicant97
more clarification
  • Like 3

Safe to assume that Pending Review = Your application has not yet been considered?