WindsorHopeful

Pending Review

Who's still pending review? 

I know, I sound like a broken record, but I am going totally crazy here and it helps to know I'm not the only soul left pending. 

@WindsorHopeful I’m also still pending. I was wait-listed on March 10 last cycle and had already been ‘Referred to Admissions Comittee’ by now. If there is something missing from your file, they’ll email you directly and let you know. Our status’ should update in the next few weeks. 

I know now it’s rough. Hang in there, and hopefully we’ll meet in September! 

Edited by HP7
  • Thanks 1

Also pending review - not a single change in my file since they received it in November <_<

• Thanks 1

I was still pending until late last week - I think it's just taking them a long time to organize everything 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, WindsorHopeful said:

I like this idea. My last name is S- and honestly, I think they are sorting by name.

@Gigi27 + @SlickRick + @SuperSunshine92 + @HP7 + @jplawx mind me asking for first letter of last name?

I doubt it makes a difference (because if it does, this may result in an unfavourable outcome for me haha) but my last name starts with F. 

Edited by SlickRick

Still pending review as well last name starts with a K

Edited by average
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, WindsorHopeful said:

I like this idea. My last name is S- and honestly, I think they are sorting by name.

@Gigi27 + @SlickRick + @SuperSunshine92 + @HP7 + @jplawx mind me asking for first letter of last name?

S as well. Looks like there's no correlation and we will forever wonder how they sort files.

I was referred for review for months and now my application says pending review? I'm really confused now, anyone else had a similar thing happened to them?

47 minutes ago, sb111111111 said:

I was referred for review for months and now my application says pending review? I'm really confused now, anyone else had a similar thing happened to them?

I went back to pending review the day after I wrote the january lsat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now