Candidat2018

USherbrooke - ULaval

Juste un update pour ceux sur la liste d'attente à Laval:

La madame s'est fait dire aujourd'hui que finalement ils allaient commencer à contacter les personnes sur la liste d'attente vers la mi-juin...

J'ai téléphoné cette semaine et je suis au 26e rang à Sherbrooke. La dame m'a aussi dit qu'il ne contacterait pas personne sur la liste d'attente avant août.... Elle m'a dit que c'était vraiment une année exceptionnelle cette année....Je crois bien que je n'entrerai pas cette année. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• that's a lot of ms, but you seem to be more informed about the process than myself and your second post is pretty clear
    • Congrats on being admitted! If you dont mind sharing, what was your LSAT score?
    • Thanks for the help, everybody. I decided to fire off a quick application to Manitoba. My index score of 84 looks to be a good ways above their cutoff, so that's at least a fallback for me if none of the others pan out.
    • uOttawa ITCs so far.... McMillan Osler Wildeboer Dellelce Dentons DLA Piper
    • 1. Have you ever been found guilty of, or convicted of, any offence under any statute? Please exclude speeding and parking tickets. (If you have been found guilty or convicted of an offence under the Young Offenders Act or the Youth Criminal Justice Act, please refer to the section online called “Completing the Paralegal Licensing Process Application” for further details.)   I received a warning range suspension 5 years ago. Non-criminal. Should I disclose?   "Warn-range" suspension Drivers who register a blood alcohol concentration in the warn range of .05 to .08 pose an immediate danger to themselves and other road users. If caught driving in the “warn range,” you will receive an immediate driver’s licence suspension at the roadside: For three days for a first occurrence For seven days for a second occurrence and you must undergo a remedial alcohol education program For 30 days for a third or subsequent occurrence in a five-year period, and you must undergo a remedial alcohol-treatment program and have an ignition interlock condition placed on your licence for six months. If you choose not to install an ignition interlock device, you must not drive until the condition is removed from your licence. An administrative monetary penalty is also imposed on drivers suspended for registering in the warn range.