mea2018

Accepting offers

I went to decline one of my offers on OLSAS and now the system appears to be updating. I need to firm accept the school I wish to go to still, but i no longer seem to have access to any of the offers on OLSAS. The deadline is tomorrow and everything is closed!! Suggestions??

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Adapt said:

I went to decline one of my offers on OLSAS and now the system appears to be updating. I need to firm accept the school I wish to go to still, but i no longer seem to have access to any of the offers on OLSAS. The deadline is tomorrow and everything is closed!! Suggestions??

Screenshot the site and check back later. Worst comes to worst, you can email the school tomorrow to say you'd like to firm accept, but OLSAS is down. 

People know glitches happen, and they won't hold it against you. No law school is going to give away your spot at 8 am on Tuesday before they check their emails. 

My year, OLSAS crashed the day applications were due, and everyone freaked out thinking they wouldn't get to apply. OLSAS extended the deadline, and we all got to put our applications in. I know it's stressful and it feels like a huge deal, but try not to let it ruin your weekend. It's all going to be okay. 

Edited by BlockedQuebecois

3 minutes ago, Adapt said:

Send OLSAS and the school an email saying you intend to accept and explain the situation, they'll probably understand. And it should be open again tomorrow, the deadline is tomorrow meaning by the end of the day tomorrow. 

OLSAS is pretty forgiving. The first time I applied my payment didn't go through and I only realized it 2 weeks after the deadline, so nothing was submitted. I called OLSAS and they shoved everything through for me. They're nice people, it's just the site that is clunky as hell. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now