Sprizzy

Wait List Single JD 2018

Declined my spot this morning.  It was a tough choice!
Good luck to those waiting.

21 minutes ago, micahprt said:

Declined my spot this morning.  It was a tough choice!
Good luck to those waiting.

Thanks bud. Best of luck

I called Windsor today and spoke with Mary. She said that classes are filling up for the Single J.D. program, and that if you're on the waitlist, you should know by mid to late July whether or not you've been accepted for Sept 2018.

19 minutes ago, PureComedy88 said:

I called Windsor today and spoke with Mary. She said that classes are filling up for the Single J.D. program, and that if you're on the waitlist, you should know by mid to late July whether or not you've been accepted for Sept 2018.

I recall people getting notified at the start of classes in some cases ... did they start closing the process earlier ? 

7 hours ago, Destroythelsat said:

I recall people getting notified at the start of classes in some cases ... did they start closing the process earlier ? 

I don't know man, I didn't ask her about past years or anything like that. Maybe you could give her a call with that question and report back? She's pretty easy to get a hold of, I just left a message and she called back in half an hour.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, PureComedy88 said:

I don't know man, I didn't ask her about past years or anything like that. Maybe you could give her a call with that question and report back? She's pretty easy to get a hold of, I just left a message and she called back in half an hour.

I was just going off of  previous accepted/rejected threads. I haven't applied for this cycle - but have been browsing the threads to see common trends, specifically for windsor. It could be that they got a smaller pool this year/ people responded back early. A bunch of factors to account for. Anyhow good luck 

Edited by Destroythelsat
  • Like 1

I've given up my spot in favour of another school. I hope it goes to one of you on here, good luck!

• Like 3

Still on the waitlist, heard nothing. I called and they said single JD classes are filling up and those of us on the waitlist should know for sure by mid to the end of July whether or not we're accepted for 2018

Hey, has anyone called Windsor to see if there will be any movement on the waitlist?

7 minutes ago, wanderlustt said:

Gave up my spot in the program for another school. Hope one of you gets it! 

Which school if you dont mind me asking?

2 hours ago, 250VI said:

Which school if you dont mind me asking?

University of Saskatchewan (closer to home)! 

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2018 at 5:10 PM, average said:

Waitlisted today

3.42cgpa, 153 lsat

were you accepted?