Sign in to follow this  
option2

UdeM Fall 2018

2 hours ago, StudentB said:

Hello!

Combien de temps il faut attendre entre l’apparition du 300$ et l’avis d’admission? Est-ce que c’est 48h? 

Environ oui

Got accepted last night! Conditional upon passing the TFI exam.

Art History undergrad at Concordia. cGPA 3.73/4.3. 

Bonne chance à tous :)

22 hours ago, Skinny said:

What does your admission offre say?

Dans la lettre, il semble pas y avoir de condition, ça veut dire que mes notes peuvent baisser, sans qu'il y ait de problème?

59 minutes ago, cherrylaw said:

Dans la lettre, il semble pas y avoir de condition, ça veut dire que mes notes peuvent baisser, sans qu'il y ait de problème?

Ok, donc, je pense, il ne sera aucune probleme.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lawbird said:

Got accepted last night! Conditional upon passing the TFI exam.

Art History undergrad at Concordia. cGPA 3.73/4.3. 

Bonne chance à tous :)

When did you apply?

1 hour ago, batman26 said:

Me too, does that mean we're in?

1 hour ago, batman26 said:

Me too, does that mean we're in?

I hope so! Lets wait 48h

19 hours ago, Taralaw said:

I hope so! Lets wait 48h

I just called admissions, they said that the 300$ in the centre étudiant is confirmation that we have been admitted. Should get the letter briefly. Congrats! 

6 hours ago, batman26 said:

I just called admissions, they said that the 300$ in the centre étudiant is confirmation that we have been admitted. Should get the letter briefly. Congrats! 

Im so happy! Congrats :)

Guys, did anybody ask for revision of the file? I hold bachelor and master law degree with excellence outside Canada and I was refused. I don't understand anything))

Edited by Skinny

On 2018-04-24 at 10:41 AM, Skinny said:

Guys, did anybody ask for revision of the file? I hold bachelor and master law degree with excellence outside Canada and I was refused. I don't understand anything))

Sorry about your refusal.

Have you thought about applying for an equivalence ''cheminement barreau'' instead of the actual bachelors degree? What country do you hold the degrees from? That could also play a part.

You lose nothing asking for your file to be revised... I've never personally done it but you should definitely call in and ask for more justifications. What does your refusal letter say? 

Good luck!

2 hours ago, SmashBreeze said:

How do you see your rank on the Liste d'attente?

Have you received an email ? If yes, there is a link where you can see your rank