Sign in to follow this  
DenverRS

Paralegal 1 year grad cert while working FT

Hello

I am considering taking the paralegal 1 year grad cert program in September. I also work FT. I want to know if anyone has been through a similar situation. I may not be able to make it to all the classes if I keep my job while doing this program. If someone has done something like this, how did you do?

Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by DenverRS

I am in a 1 year accelerated program right now, and do not work at all. I think it would be very difficult for you if you are working full time as the classes are very fast and lots of content to be covered, especially when things like mock trials and practical assignments come up.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• A proper studio apartment in Vancouver will still cost around $1600+. Availability has increased, but prices haven't gone down. 
    • People with rich parents who will pay for their education; Toronto residents who can stay at home and wouldn’t want to leave the province;  People with significant commitments in the city, such as a partner or child; and People very interested in NY Biglaw that are too dumb, unilingual, or broke to get into U of T, a T14 US law school, or McGill.  If there was a reliable way to predict success, I would add some categories (I think going to Osgoode has been a net-benefit for me, and I’m not in those categories). But there isn’t, so that’s it. 
    • I died ^ 😂. Dw if I get into Osgoode I will definitely help you out with the dancing part. 😎 just be confident! That’s half the battle 😛 🤗
    • That facility wasn't open when I was in school but it looks like it replaced the old facility.  It is still in the Van Vliet building which is a bit of a walk from the law building.
    • If money isn't an issue (by virtue of privilege, or self sacrifice of living rent free with family for 2-3 years) and you're interested in social justice areas of the law which lean heavily to hiring candidates who have demonstrated and practical training in those areas. I'll let @BlockedQuebecois add more since he goes there, but that's how much I can infer based on what I know.