Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JMya

OASIS Status

Recommended Posts

Hello All, how long does it take from your "firm acceptance" on OLSAS to transfer to the response "yes" on OASIS? I have been waiting for awhile now.... a week or so, and still nothing has changed. Anyone else had the same issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JMya said:

Hello All, how long does it take from your "firm acceptance" on OLSAS to transfer to the response "yes" on OASIS? I have been waiting for awhile now.... a week or so, and still nothing has changed. Anyone else had the same issues?

It took a month for mine to update, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Housecopter said:

It took a month for mine to update, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Ok, thanks so much. Though did you contact Osgoode to confirm that they have received your response? Because other schools are getting my "declines", and I wanted to make sure that Osgoode actually secure my spot. 

Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JMya said:

Ok, thanks so much. Though did you contact Osgoode to confirm that they have received your response? Because other schools are getting my "declines", and I wanted to make sure that Osgoode actually secure my spot. 

Thank you in advance!

I did after a couple weeks.  I'm sure a brief e-mail to admissions is fine, but based on the fact that everyone seems to be experiencing some delay, I wouldn't sweat it until at least a few weeks have gone by.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I firmly accepted my offer on December 11th, 2017, but on OASIS "response to offer" still states "no response." I didn't think much of it as I know these things can take awhile to update, however it has been over a month... I finally emailed admissions today after logging onto this forum and realizing that well over a month is not entirely "normal."

Has this happened/is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone have any insight as to what I should do, besides emailing admissions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PetDogsDaily said:

I firmly accepted my offer on December 11th, 2017, but on OASIS "response to offer" still states "no response." I didn't think much of it as I know these things can take awhile to update, however it has been over a month... I finally emailed admissions today after logging onto this forum and realizing that well over a month is not entirely "normal."

Has this happened/is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone have any insight as to what I should do, besides emailing admissions?

My theory is that they only update OASIS with your acceptance once they receive your deposit. Have you sent in your deposit yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harveyspecter993 said:

My theory is that they only update OASIS with your acceptance once they receive your deposit. Have you sent in your deposit yet?

No, I haven't sent in my deposit yet!! I was actually waiting on OASIS to update before I did... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PetDogsDaily said:

No, I haven't sent in my deposit yet!! I was actually waiting on OASIS to update before I did... 

That is likely the reason. When I firmly accepted I also made sure that I mail my $450 money order on the same day, then my status was updated a week and a bit more after. With the update "paid" as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...