jplawx

Rejected from Western 2018

1 minute ago, thedraper said:

Isn't transferring kind of a hassle? I'd consider going to Windsor, but I'd really love Western.

Not sure how difficult the process is, but even if you go to Windsor you're that much closer to your goal! But that's just my opinion, since deferring for a year still leaves it up to chance. If you don't get into Western the following year imagine how much it would suck. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChloeSilverado3 said:

Not sure how difficult the process is, but even if you go to Windsor you're that much closer to your goal! But that's just my opinion, since deferring for a year still leaves it up to chance. If you don't get into Western the following year imagine how much it would suck. 

Ya I definitely understand. Maybe I will go to Windsor no matter what if I can't get into Western. I can't see myself not getting into Windsor, unless my EC's do me in. You never know

5 hours ago, thedraper said:

Ya I definitely understand. Maybe I will go to Windsor no matter what if I can't get into Western. I can't see myself not getting into Windsor, unless my EC's do me in. You never know

I know you are excited about applying next year, but the rejected and accepted threads for this year aren't the place to talk about it. Please find a different thread as many of us are still checking these looking for updates from students who applied this cycle. Thanks!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, lawgal77 said:

I know you are excited about applying next year, but the rejected and accepted threads for this year aren't the place to talk about it. Please find a different thread as many of us are still checking these looking for updates from students who applied this cycle. Thanks!

Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, EKarpinsky said:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed

LOL

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, thedraper said:

Yeah you'd be surprised.. I'd say I have above average ECs and a decent amount of work experience, and Windsor still waitlisted me...  cGPA 3.34 L2 3.84 MA LSAT 157 159...

...and a Social Justice-oriented application to boot, seeing as all of my ECs revolved around SJ.

Edited by Rolivera
Additional Information

2 minutes ago, Rolivera said:

Yeah you'd be surprised.. I'd say I have above average ECs and a decent amount of work experience, and Windsor still waitlisted me...  cGPA 3.34 L2 3.84 MA LSAT 157 159

Wow that's interesting. Is Windsor an L2 school? I haven't really checked. Maybe the CGPA hurt, but either way your LSAT's and L2 are great.

Can you give me some examples of what above average EC's are? I don't really have a point of reference. You can DM me so as not to take up this thread, but it's up to you.