Sign in to follow this  
Nabbo

Accepted to Queen's 2018

Adding my stats late - accepted May 9th.

cGPA: 3.63

L2: 3.75

B2: 3.90

LSAT: 155, 158

Good EC's, percieved strong reference letters

4 minutes ago, Realgudpro said:

Adding my stats late - accepted May 9th.

cGPA: 3.63

L2: 3.75

B2: 3.90

LSAT: 155, 158

Good EC's, percieved strong reference letters

Congratulations! What is your deadline to accept?

Just now, JDHopeful2018 said:

Congratulations! What is your deadline to accept?

Deadline to accept is May 23rd :)

• Like 1

Adding my stats super late, but thought it might be useful for future applicants

accepted jan. 19th

lsat 159/161

cgpa ~3.3-3.4

l2 ~3.8 (last yr 3.95)

finishing up my msc

Edited by orchid

2 hours ago, atticusfinch1960 said:

Accepted today 

highest lsat 166

b2 approx 3.8

best of luck to everyone still waiting <3 

congrats! Did you receive an email or did you just check Solus?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atticusfinch1960 said:

Accepted today 

highest lsat 166

b2 approx 3.8

best of luck to everyone still waiting <3 

Surprised you weren't accepted much earlier. Congrats anyway

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Prospero said:

Surprised you weren't accepted much earlier. Congrats anyway

I’m pretty sure Queens averages your LSAT when they order the files, so 166 is a great score but if they had others that were much lower, it would mean their application was lower down. But you got in, congrats!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

I’m pretty sure Queens averages your LSAT when they order the files, so 166 is a great score but if they had others that were much lower, it would mean their application was lower down. But you got in, congrats!

Thank you! My lowest score was a 148 so my LSAT average probably made my file go down on the pile. Also - I just finished undergrad and submitted my final grades, I had done a semester abroad in second year which was pass/fail which might have influenced them wanting to see more grades. Maybe this info could help anyone who was in the same boat as me. 

admitted yesterday! 

cpa: 3.42

l2: approx 3.65

lsat: 160

former queens undegrad

can't really believe i got accepted. good luck to all those still waiting!

• Like 2

On 2018-05-26 at 7:24 AM, skye96 said:

admitted yesterday! 

cpa: 3.42

l2: approx 3.65

lsat: 160

former queens undegrad

can't really believe i got accepted. good luck to all those still waiting!

My stats are almost identical to yours. Wondering if you applied general or access and what your ec's and references were like? 

On 5/29/2018 at 5:19 AM, yeezy said:

My stats are almost identical to yours. Wondering if you applied general or access and what your ec's and references were like? 

i applied general. i think my ec's and references were pretty good? nothing too spectacular in my opinion. part of a couple of clubs, worked all of undegrad, volunteered a bit. 

my personal statement might have made the difference? although that's really subjective i think i wrote a pretty good one. wasn't too tailored. just one or two sentences dedicated to queen's law school.

if you have more specific questions you can private message me!

• Like 1

I was holding onto a spot for awhile, but I have just officially declined the offer as I will be accepting at UVIC! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Jackiechiles2 said:

Accepted today! 

3.85 B2 

158 LSAT 

3.78 CGPA 

decent ec's will be accepting. Good luck to all 

Congrats! Did you get an email? 

On 2018-06-08 at 3:55 PM, Jackiechiles2 said:

Accepted today! 

3.85 B2 

158 LSAT 

3.78 CGPA 

decent ec's will be accepting. Good luck to all 

What date do they require you to accept/reject the offer by?