Sign in to follow this  
Bupguy

Ontario OLSAS - Future LSAT dates

So upon submitting my OLSAS application, I indicated that planned future lsat dates would include the December and February Dates. I've written the December date, and may choose to no longer write the Februrary date. Can I delete this planned date? Will this cause law schools to not consider my application until the february date? Will it hurt me if I don't write the February test date even though I indicated that I planned on doing so?

Thanks!

Edited by Bupguy

From what I understand, you should keep your OLSAS updated by deleting the February test date if you decide not to write it. In addition Some schools, ask that you email them to update them regarding any changes to your LSAT registrations 

I tried deleting the feb date but the application won't let me. I'm assuming it's because the Dec Score hasn't come in yet. If anyone has the same problem, let me know!

I'm having the same problem. I tried to remove the February date on mobile a few days again and thought I was successful. Checked back today, and it's still there. 

Okay, I got it to work. On the LSAT tab on your OLSAS account, click on the 'change' button. Now, since the December exam is no longer a future exam date, you need to use the drop-down menu to add it as a past exam. You can then de-select the February exam (command-click or control-click). You then need to resubmit the application to save the changes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this