Sign in to follow this  
Prospero

Chances? cGPA 3.62, L2/B3 3.7, LSAT 155/161/170

I have applied to Windsor, Western, Queens, Osgoode, and Toronto, and am particularly interested in the last two.

LoR: Very very strong. 

ECs: Modest-strong: (American mock trial national championship Top 10 for 2 years + many personal awards, volunteer work, top boutique law firm summer experience, law library experience, tutoring, and some other things.) 

PS: Modest-strong. Wrote optional essays when available. Applied general everywhere. 

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, Luckycharm said:

UT 50%

100% for the rest

Thanks! I'm living on a prayer for U of T, but I agree it will be a razor thin margin. 

30 minutes ago, Maverictory said:

You bumped from 50 to 80 >_>

Yes, B3 the 3.7 with 170 

May be close to 90% but I am conservative

• Like 1

I think you should get in at UofT! I have about the same CGPA as you but a lower B3 (and a slightly higher LSAT but weaker ECs) and I got an offer a few weeks ago! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, andi28 said:

I think you should get in at UofT! I have about the same CGPA as you but a lower B3 (and a slightly higher LSAT but weaker ECs) and I got an offer a few weeks ago! 

Wow. Congratulations! It's my absolute dream. I'm nervous because the stupid OLSAS text box stripped half the punctuation from my personal statement but other than that I'm really hopeful. I can only imagine getting that phone call, must be the most wonderful thing!