Sign in to follow this  
scoobysnacks

Chances? GPA 3.61/4.0 LSAT 165

General applicant, decent extracurriculars, science undergrad, MSc (4.0/4.0), strong LORs
Also applied to Ottawa, Osgoode, Western, and UofT
Not sure which GPA is most useful: B3/L3 3.75, B2 3.83, L2, 3.77

In. I was accepted on the first day with a 3.61 and a 163. 

I'm little surprised your not in already tbh especially considering the msc above median lsats etc I def think  you'l be seeing an acceptance real soon😁

On 3/8/2018 at 9:15 AM, Nabbo said:

In. I was accepted on the first day with a 3.61 and a 163. 

Is that your L2? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Our CDO told us last year that optional references letters really does mean optional reference letters. I’m not sure why that would have changed this year since all 1Ls will have one semester’s worth of grades.
    • It's been pointed out above, but Ryerson doesn't have an LSAT cutoff of 155.  The bulk of Ryerson's first class was admitted with an LSAT between 155 and 159, but ~17% scored between 150-154.
    • Thanks for your insight - appreciate it! I was actually thinking along the lines of family law as I have experience in this area and it may be easier to get clients in the beginning with legal aid being available. I'm also going to look into estates law as I'm interested in living in a smaller town. Thanks!!
    • @Luckycharm Woah you're the user that is really good at predicting. That's great for me I guess   Just a question. Are you saying 100% if I improve my score or are my current stats 100% getting me in?   
    • When I did the recruit, I applied to as many as possible. My strategy was that if I was fortunate enough to get more OCIs than I could handle, I could decide which firms to cut when deciding which OCIs to accept. That said, I guess if you’re adamantly opposed to certain firms (for whatever reason), you’re probably better off spending that time focussing on your applications for the ones you do want to work at. Edit: I don’t think I applied to more than 30/40 firms. I was really only interested in corporate law and I didn’t apply to any of the government or other positions.