Sign in to follow this  
CreamCheeseLion

Accepted 2018

On 3/6/2018 at 9:49 AM, Jayhawk34 said:

Accepted!!

Sort of anticlimactic as they accidentally sent me an invitation to a meet and greet for later this month. I then called and got to the bottom of it and they explained to me they made a mistake and I was actually admitted. Nonetheless I am ecstatic!!

3.6/159

Just declined the offer! Good luck all!

• Like 1

I whole heartily didn't think I'd ever be posting here but here I am.

Accepted yesterday.

OLSAS cGPA 3.26

LSAT 153

Good LORs, okay ECs

Applied under General and Special Considerations 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Brunsauce said:

^^ 

Off waitlist, or just off referred to admissions? 

Also, did you get an e-mail? 

Congrats!

Just off of referred to admissions! and yes, I got an email around 8am yesterday (EST). Thank you very much!! I'm super excited

On 2018-06-14 at 9:12 PM, aimforthestars said:

Accepted off of waitlist :) 

Did you get an email or just checked your status ? 

Hi everyone - I was accepted June 14 off referred to admissions (email and status online updated simultaneously for all of you who are still waiting) and my deadline to confirm acceptance is June 28. Does anyone know if this means I have to firm accept on OLSAS or is provisional acceptance fine? I understand it will change to firm after July 3 but it’s my June 28 deadline I’m concerned about (in case I get accepted off waitlist from my top choice Ontario school). Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Treesum said:

Hi everyone - I was accepted June 14 off referred to admissions (email and status online updated simultaneously for all of you who are still waiting) and my deadline to confirm acceptance is June 28. Does anyone know if this means I have to firm accept on OLSAS or is provisional acceptance fine? I understand it will change to firm after July 3 but it’s my June 28 deadline I’m concerned about (in case I get accepted off waitlist from my top choice Ontario school). Thanks!

you can provisionally accept- then the acceptance will turn firm July 3rd. Once it's firm, you'll be removed from consideration at all other Ontario schools you've applied to.

Edited by WindsorHopeful

Got an offer in February, but declined.

Stats for all the number crunchers: 3.56/167

• Like 2

Accepted off the wait list just now!

Check previous posts for stats :)

I was rejected off the Windsor wait list last year so this feels pretty nice! Will 99.999999% be declining so I hope the seat goes to someone here - good luck with the wait everyone!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, powpow said:

Accepted off the wait list just now!

Check previous posts for stats :)

I was rejected off the Windsor wait list last year so this feels pretty nice! Will 99.999999% be declining so I hope the seat goes to someone here - good luck with the wait everyone!

Congratulations! Please decline now so they will accept me lol :P Still chillin' on the waitlist but your stats give me hope!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lawyergirbossl2018 said:

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday: 

CGPA 3.3

MA: 3.7

LSAT: 157 

Going to be declining in favour of TRU!

I am hoping I am close since my stats are very similar to all yours. Congratulations and good luck in your first year!

• Like 1

Is there any way of really knowing where you are on this waitlist? I was waitlisted in May. 

Just now, saraeliz said:

Is there any way of really knowing where you are on this waitlist? I was waitlisted in May. 

No but I was all but guaranteed by the office that the classes are filling up and we should know by mid-late July at the latest... Well, here we are...

hi friends who are still waiting for an acceptance, I thought I'd let you know that the incoming class just got an email saying that if we don't attend the mandatory academic orientation (starting on August 27th and going to the 30th) we automatically give up our seat for the class of 2021. 

So (I'm guessing???) even if the class is full right now, there is a chance you might get accepted at the very beginning of September. 

cheers.

Edited by elainebenes

21 minutes ago, elainebenes said:

hi friends who are still waiting for an acceptance, I thought I'd let you know that the incoming class just got an email saying that if we don't attend the mandatory academic orientation (starting on August 27th and going to the 30th) we automatically give up our seat for the class of 2021. 

So (I'm guessing???) even if the class is full right now, there is a chance you might get accepted at the very beginning of September. 

cheers.

What? They'll let us in without attending the mandatory academic orientation? I guess it's only mandatory for those who have already been accepted?

23 minutes ago, elainebenes said:

cheers.

Tuition is due on August 15 so that will probably wean out anyone who is not hard-set on attending.

9 minutes ago, PureComedy88 said:

What? They'll let us in without attending the mandatory academic orientation? I guess it's only mandatory for those who have already been accepted?

That's a good point! Haha ignore me, I wasn't thinking. Just trying to help! 

• Like 1

Hey - can someone send me the Facebook page for Windsor JD Class of '21 ? Thank you!

Edited by uwing