Sign in to follow this  
espressoyourself

"Please be advised that your application to the Schulich School of Law is complete and currently in progress."

3 hours ago, espressoyourself said:

Does this email mean anything? 

I nearly had a heart attack this morning when I refreshed my email and saw one from Rose, haha.

What was the subject of the email?? I have a couple from dal in my spam folder, but i can't retrieve them. However, the subject matter is "we have received your application", is processing separate form this email?

38 minutes ago, Blondlaw said:

What was the subject of the email?? I have a couple from dal in my spam folder, but i can't retrieve them. However, the subject matter is "we have received your application", is processing separate form this email?

That was what the email said in the body :)

Did you guys have to do anything extra for the LSAT other than give an account number? LSACs website says that they generated my report for Dalhousie on Nov 30th but it hasn't been updated on their website and it is the last document they need.

4 minutes ago, student3416 said:

Did you guys have to do anything extra for the LSAT other than give an account number? LSACs website says that they generated my report for Dalhousie on Nov 30th but it hasn't been updated on their website and it is the last document they need.

You shouldn't need to do anything. I'd call/email about it because it didn't take that long for me.

Does this email mean they are reviewing the application or that they simply received all the documents?

26 minutes ago, student3416 said:

It took them a while to get the report form my LSAC and update the dal page - about a week between. I'd just give them time to process it. 

45 minutes ago, student3416 said:

All I did was the number.