torchesamuel

GRE TO BE ACCEPTED BY SOME SCHOOLS

I AM A GRADUATE STUDENT FROM GHANA. I READ ACTUARIAL SCIENCE AND I AM PREPARING FOR GRE. I WAS GLAD WHEN IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT SOME LAW SCHOOLS WILL TAKE THE GRE. THE CONFUSION IS EVERY LAW APPLICATION SHOULD BE APPLIED THROUGH THE LSAC. BUT ON THEIR PLATFORM SSN/SIN IS REQUIRED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT. THAT I READ IS ON LSAT TICKET SO HOW DO GRE APLLICANTS APPLY. APPARENTLY THE MAIL I SENT LSAC HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED 

Only some US schools are accepting GRE without the LSAT. This is a forum primarily for people hoping to study in Canada.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, torchesamuel said:

I AM A GRADUATE STUDENT FROM GHANA. I READ ACTUARIAL SCIENCE AND I AM PREPARING FOR GRE. I WAS GLAD WHEN IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT SOME LAW SCHOOLS WILL TAKE THE GRE. THE CONFUSION IS EVERY LAW APPLICATION SHOULD BE APPLIED THROUGH THE LSAC. BUT ON THEIR PLATFORM SSN/SIN IS REQUIRED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT. THAT I READ IS ON LSAT TICKET SO HOW DO GRE APLLICANTS APPLY. APPARENTLY THE MAIL I SENT LSAC HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED 

This capitalization is a lot. 

• Like 1

I suggest calling them to ask. Your situation is unusual so it is unlikely anyone here will know the answers you need.