LaFlame

Accepted to Osgoode Hall 2018

36 minutes ago, runofthemill said:

Last year when I applied I wrote lsat in February and was waitlisted at the end of June

Waitlisted in June?..were you eventually accepted? Or was it a rejection due to such a late waitlist?

12 minutes ago, OldOne said:

Waitlisted in June?..were you eventually accepted? Or was it a rejection due to such a late waitlist?

Rejected :(

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Prospero said:

@ArkhamAttorney That's odd. What are your stats?

CGPA: 3.87 

OLSAS CGPA: 3.81 

LSAT: 159 (February) 

Strong LORs and ECs

I have confidence that an acceptance will come, but it’s been such a frustrating wait! 

Edited by ArkhamAttorney

2 hours ago, runofthemill said:

Rejected :(

Aww..sorry. hope this year's better!

1 hour ago, ArkhamAttorney said:

Strong LORs and ECs

I have confidence that an acceptance will come, but it’s been such a frustrating wait! 

Those are good stats. You should get in some places. I have seen many people get in to good schools with stats lower than that. 

Call the admissions offices of the schools you haven't heard back from and ask them. They are nice people and will set your mind at ease one way or another. 

1 hour ago, ArkhamAttorney said:

Strong LORs and ECs

I have pretty much the same stats as yours but didn’t get an offer yet. However, I do have very weak ECs. :/

cGPA: 3.83

LSAT: 159 (December)

11 hours ago, TryingToGetAccepted said:

I have pretty much the same stats as yours but didn’t get an offer yet. However, I do have very weak ECs. :/

cGPA: 3.83

LSAT: 159 (December)

Those are great stats. When were you put in the queue? Maybe your queue position is just in the back end, sort of like mine. 

22 hours ago, ArkhamAttorney said:

Those are great stats. When were you put in the queue? Maybe your queue position is just in the back end, sort of like mine. 

I was put in queue on January 21st. I took the February LSAT (which I scored lower than my December LSAT), so maybe they pushed my file back because of that.

Got my acceptance Friday via OASIS following an interview with AdCom (mature student with quite a bit of experience).

cGPA: 3.62, 3.67 L2

LSAT: 157 (December)

Will most definitely be accepting!

• Like 7

On 29/04/2018 at 6:18 PM, TrqTTs said:

Got my acceptance Friday via OASIS following an interview with AdCom (mature student with quite a bit of experience).

cGPA: 3.62, 3.67 L2

LSAT: 157 (December)

Will most definitely be accepting!

Were you put on a waitlist 1st..then interview request or straight to interview?

41 minutes ago, OldOne said:

Were you put on a waitlist 1st..then interview request or straight to interview?

Straight to interview from queue (early January).  I was notified for request for interview March 29th on OASIS; got an email Apr 9th to set the date and had my interview about a week and a half later.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TrqTTs said:

Straight to interview from queue (early January).  I was notified for request for interview March 29th on OASIS; got an email Apr 9th to set the date and had my interview about a week and a half later.

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Are you trying to troll us? Lol.

5 minutes ago, jokesonyou said:

Are you trying to troll us? Lol.

I posted a reminder about joining the facebook group then remembered that one had been posted earlier.

Accepted off the waitlist today! 

LSAT: 152 (Sept), 157 (Feb) 

CGPA: 3.6 

Lots of EC, 2 letters of reference (one from a prof and one from a lawyer I work for) 

Super excited & will be accepting!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, burdenoftruth said:

Accepted off the waitlist today! 

LSAT: 152 (Sept), 157 (Feb) 

CGPA: 3.6 

Lots of EC, 2 letters of reference (one from a prof and one from a lawyer I work for) 

Super excited & will be accepting!

Congrats! Double congrats for u! Did you get an email or check on website?

6 hours ago, jklee1987 said:

Congrats! Double congrats for u! Did you get an email or check on website?

I received an email around 10am!