Sign in to follow this  
utor21

Accepted to U of T 2018

Accepted today!!!

LSAT: 165

cGPA: 3.47

B3: 3.82

Ecstatic and super surprised. Hope this gives hope to others with low cGPAs!!

Also, my last name start with a D, but I got the call a couple hours after my friend, whose last name starts with a W. So, they are definitely not going in alphabetical order!

• Like 3

Got the call around 4. CGPA 3.38, B3 ~3.6. LSAT 167. Very excited :) Can’t explain it, must have liked my personal statement!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Maverictory said:

Oh my god. Just got the call about an hour ago. Can't believe it. 

cGPA: 3.62/ B3 3.7 

LSAT: 155/161/170 (Dec 2017)

ECs: Decently strong. 

PS: Quite strong. 

Wow. I applied last year with a 155 LSAT and a 3.55 cGPA and I didn't get in to any law schools, not even Windsor. What a wake up call. This past year I rewrote my LSAT, pushed myself on my extracurriculars and school, and got in to Canada's top law school. I'm in shock. So honoured. I look forward to meeting many of the people in this thread! 

Congrats. You've earned it. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Maverictory said:

Has anyone gotten the Facebook invite and/or the e-mail yet? 

Nope! Feeling as desperate as ever waiting though.

• Like 1

Also received an offer of admission earlier today.

cGPA: 3.83/4.00 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 165 (December 2017 - only write)

23 minutes ago, Chemistry124 said:

Guess that's it for the second round...:mellow:

They just started on a Friday with this round right after getting Dec LSATs... Acceptances should likely continue into this coming week.

Nothing on their Tumblr suggest they're done with second round offers.

On 2018-01-13 at 2:07 PM, Chemistry124 said:

Guess that's it for the second round...:mellow:

I believe U of T is commencing their second round mid January so I wouldn’t worry too much :)

37 minutes ago, Lawsandpaws said:

I believe U of T is commencing their second round mid January so I wouldn’t worry too much

It is mid January. And the second round already started on Friday. If no one gets a call today/tomorrow, I think its safe to assume that the second round is over.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SuitsInspiredMe said:

It is mid January. And the second round already started on Friday. If no one gets a call today/tomorrow, I think its safe to assume that the second round is over.

Um, I don’t think so.... this is directly from their site:

TIMING OF ADMISSION DECISIONS 

First Year Applicants 

We expect to make three main rounds of offers of admissions, one round in early December, another round in late January, and a final round in mid-March. When all places in the class have been filled, a wait list is established to fill vacancies as they occur.

Also like a previous poster stated, their tumblr hasn’t even stated that second rounds have begun let alone ended 

5 minutes ago, Lawsandpaws said:

Um, I don’t think so.... this is directly from their site:

TIMING OF ADMISSION DECISIONS 

First Year Applicants 

We expect to make three main rounds of offers of admissions, one round in early December, another round in late January, and a final round in mid-March. When all places in the class have been filled, a wait list is established to fill vacancies as they occur.

Also like a previous poster stated, their tumblr hasn’t even stated that second rounds have begun let alone ended 

I'm pretty sure the second round has begun (people posting being accepted here), but I'm not convinced it has ended. I assume they need to sort through and consider applicants that have just gotten their first LSAT result (December write) so it is likely they will carry on into late January.

• Like 2