Sign in to follow this  
utor21

Accepted to U of T 2018

got the call an hour ago!! 

cGPA: 3.7 (but lower 1st year so L2 is 3.9) 
LSAT: 165
strong personal statement and lots of ECs 
last name in middle of alphabet 

Congrats to everyone!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, melm8 said:

got the call an hour ago!! 

cGPA: 3.7 (but lower 1st year so L2 is 3.9) 
LSAT: 165
strong personal statement and lots of ECs 
last name in middle of alphabet 

Congrats to everyone!! 

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your B3?

Got my voicemail this evening! 167 LSAT and 84% average. Also a varsity athlete if that matters. So thrilled, I cried !

• Like 2

In! Got the call this evening. I almost burst into tears on the phone haha. 

GPA 3.96/4.00

LSAT 163 

Extensive ECs 

Best of luck to everyone! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wildcat23 said:

still waiting on mine :( is anyone else still 

Edited by OldOne
Incorrect info

Accepted! Because of the time difference they called while I was asleep, but I just got up and saw the email. 

LSAT: 168

CGPA: 3.9 

U of T is my second choice so I'm very happy :)

IN!!!

cGPA: 3.65

B3: 3.82

LSAT:164

Great EC's (or so I would like to think: research in STEM in Canada and abroad). 

Just got the email right now. I didn't receive a call but my voicemail isn't properly set up so perhaps they called while I was in the subway today???

In shock. 

Edited by piglet2017
I was paranoid about the email being real lol very unnecessary

Just got my admission voicemail. I was at a company Christmas party so I must have missed it while dancing (according to the time, to Toto's Africa of all things, bless the rains) but when I heard my voicemail at Union Station I screamed so loud someone might have called TTC security on me.

Oh my god I waited the past five years of my life for this. 

CGPA: 3.7 (or 3.72 depending on how OLSAS calculates study abroad credits)

B3: 3.81 (or 3.82)

LSAT: Cancelled, 162, 165

Got the voicemail at 8:30 pm (a lot later than I ever expected.) 

I wish the best of luck to everyone waiting and congratulations to everyone admitted. Whether you'll be attending U of T or not, I hope to someday meet you in the legal field where your forum name becomes a face to recognize and a great person to remember. Cheers. 

Edited by xdarkwhite
  • Like 7

I'm in - guess it's about time I stopped lurking and made an account here, so hi everyone! :) 

LSAT: 179

cGPA: 3.95

Probably below average ECs, but a strong PS and optional essay.

Edited by AlaricTaves
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, AlaricTaves said:

I'm in - guess it's about time I stopped lurking and made an account here, so hi everyone! :) 

LSAT: 179

cGPA: 3.95

Probably below average ECs, but a strong PS and optional essay.

Unreal stats, congrats!!!

• Like 1

I’m in complete shock and only wanted to post to give some hope to the lower LSAT scorers like me.

Got in with a:

cGPA: 3.81 / B3: 3.93 / L2: 3.94

LSAT: 148, 158, (waiting on December)

Last name: close to the top of the alphabet.

I would say my PS and application as a whole were mediocre at best. 

It’s so hard to believe I got in, but I guess the LSAT isn’t everything, goodluck everyone!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, EscobarJr said:

I’m in complete shock and only wanted to post to give some hope to the lower LSAT scorers like me.

Got in with a:

It’s so hard to believe I got in, but I guess the LSAT isn’t everything, goodluck everyone!

Congratulations, so happy for u!

29 minutes ago, EscobarJr said:

Got in with a:

Congrats!!!

Was this today or yesterday?

12 hours ago, roadrunner said:

Accepted! Because of the time difference they called while I was asleep, but I just got up and saw the email. 

LSAT: 168

CGPA: 3.9 

U of T is my second choice so I'm very happy :)

What is your first choice, if I may ask?