Sign in to follow this  
Law99

Chances GPA 3.72/4.0 LSAT 159

Hi,

Just wanted to get an idea of what my chances are if anyone has any insight. I also rewrote the LSAT in December, but do I even have a shot with the score I have now? My undergrad was also in engineering but I’m not sure if that’s matters, from what I understand it probably doesn’t. 

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Law99 said:

Hi,

Just wanted to get an idea of what my chances are if anyone has any insight. I also rewrote the LSAT in December, but do I even have a shot with the score I have now? My undergrad was also in engineering but I’m not sure if that’s matters, from what I understand it probably doesn’t. 

Thanks!

I can't give you a percentage because I don't know but I've definitely seen people with your stats or lower LSAT get in. Check previous accepted threads!

did you apply to other schools?

159 is a tough call. you need another 4 points to be competitive.

I say you have about 60% with 159 .

I did apply to quite a few others, and I also just rewrote the Dec LSAT so we’ll see how’s that goes.

From the (highly nonscientific) "analysis" I've done on the accepted thread, the first wave seems to be biased very heavily towards high cGPAs with  LSATs being good or decent, so I would expect an offer later into the cycle.

18 minutes ago, RNGesus said:

From the (highly nonscientific) "analysis" I've done on the accepted thread, the first wave seems to be biased very heavily towards high cGPAs with  LSATs being good or decent, so I would expect an offer later into the cycle.

Make sense, I was noticing the same thing. I know my GPA is not great but ok...hopefully it gives my sub-160 lsat a chance, or I can move up a few points. Thanks for your insight!