Sign in to follow this  
justwant2getin

Accepted to Lakehead 2018

49 minutes ago, bhaywardio said:

Just got the call!

CGPA: 3.86

LSAT: 159

Waiting on other offers, best of luck to you all!

Congratulations on your acceptance.

• Like 1

Got the call today 8:57am (BC time) 

CGPA- 3.1 

L2- 3.5-3.6 

LSAT- 155

Solid work experience 

Strong reference letters 

No Ontario/Northern Ontario connection

BC Resident 

:) 

• Like 1

Just got the call. Officially accepted this afternoon 3.07 cgpa (will be up because of last semester) and 155 LSAT. Good extracurriculars and LORS :) Access student. No northern connection (forgot to mention), ontario resident.

Edited by Meiteen7
  • Like 1

Just got the call!

GPA: 3.2

LSAT: 151

Post-Grad in ADR (graduated with honours) and great mediators/lawyers for references with connections to Aboriginal Law.

No Northern connection, Ontario resident.

Edited by MedArb
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Meiteen7 said:

Just got the call. Officially accepted this afternoon 3.07 cgpa (will be up because of last semester) and 155 LSAT. Good extracurriculars and LORS :) Access student. No northern connection (forgot to mention), ontario resident.

Congrats! 155 is your Dec LSAT OR before?

18 hours ago, Meiteen7 said:

Congratulations!

I just got the call yesterday! So happy and legitimately balled my eyes out on the phone with the Dean.  

GPA: 3.31

LSAT: 155

Full-time work experience, lots of volunteer and extracurricular.

I was not expecting anything at all this soon, but I'm positive that my job, LOR's and personal statement is what got me over the hump this year. 

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2018 at 2:34 PM, MedArb said:

Just got the call!

GPA: 3.2

LSAT: 151

Post-Grad in ADR (graduated with honours) and great mediators/lawyers for references with connections to Aboriginal Law.

No Northern connection, Ontario resident.

On 1/16/2018 at 7:58 PM, AmanKang6 said:

Got the call today 8:57am (BC time) 

CGPA- 3.1 

L2- 3.5-3.6 

LSAT- 155

Solid work experience 

Strong reference letters 

No Ontario/Northern Ontario connection

BC Resident 

:) 

Hi @AmanKang6 Congratulations!! I have similar stats - I am wondering if you have received an offer from another school too?

On 2018-01-22 at 9:05 PM, mannymanku said:

Accepted Jan 22nd 

LSAT 159

GPA 3.7 B2 3.82 

decent softs and no connection to the North. 

Declined offer. Hopefully freeing up a spot for someone else. 

Accepted last week...

LSAT: 159, 162 

cGPA: 3.28 

L2: 3.55

I'm pretty sure the LORs were great. 

Basically no EC's as I had two part-time jobs throughout uni.

AB resident with no connection to the North.