19 hours ago, kakey said:

If you have accepted please feel free to  join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/196202414491192/ to get updates and info from current LU Law students and also connect with each other 

17 hours ago, KilltheLSAT said:

@kakey There is no join group button on the page. 

Please join the "Lakehead" community on Facebook, using your LU email to gain access!  This group is for students who have accepted their offer and will be attending in September 2018.

Got the phone call today at 11:30am MST!

OLSAS cGPA: 3.1

LSAT: 153 (Dec17), 160 (Feb18) 

My deadline to accept is April 25th

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RELawyer said:

Accepted today at 11:00 am via call.

CGPA 3.21 L2 3.6 LSAT 159

Were you waitlisted?

11 hours ago, acceptme2k18 said:

Were you waitlisted?

Yes I was on the waitlist

Accepted just now! 161 lsat, 3.58 L2, no northern connection but I did describe an interest in rural/ solo practice.

Will be declining in favour of Calgary, but still excited for the offer!

To those of you who have been recently accepted, please utilize the LU Law Class of 2021 Facebook group for any inquiries you have regarding your transition to Bora Laskin!  Upper year students are available to assist you with any questions you may have regarding housing, course content, etc. 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, lawyertypewannabe said:

Congrats! Did you apply through regular or discretionary?

Regular!

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just got an email from Lakehead that is a general "Look out Lakehead, here I come!" ..it talks about "how to accept my offer"... however, I never got a phone call/ offer of admission letter...anyone else get this? Should I hold off on celebrating?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldOne said:

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just got an email from Lakehead that is a general "Look out Lakehead, here I come!" ..it talks about "how to accept my offer"... however, I never got a phone call/ offer of admission letter...anyone else get this? Should I hold off on celebrating?

I also got this email, but no call or status change on OLSAS ... it reads as being from ‘Lakehead University Undergraduate Recruitment’.

For those who have gotten the call, did you get a similar email as well? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, legaleagle13 said:

I also got this email, but no call or status change on OLSAS ... it reads as being from ‘Lakehead University Undergraduate Recruitment’.

For those who have gotten the call, did you get a similar email as well? 

Thanks!

Someone made a separate topic on this as well..seems to be a few of us who got this email...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KilltheLSAT said:

@OldOne@legaleagle13

I have any offer from Lakehead and received that email that you are talking about so it seems like everyone got it. Hope this helps.

Oh yeah..I know. I ended up getting a  response from Lakehead. Oh well...

4 hours ago, KilltheLSAT said:

@OldOne@legaleagle13

I have any offer from Lakehead and received that email that you are talking about so it seems like everyone got it. Hope this helps.

Thanks! Looks like they’ve sent out another emailing indicating there was a mix-up. Back to the waiting game...

Was accepted a couple weeks ago, just confirmed my offer today (was debating whether I'd post here or not, I've been lurking but unsure haha). Anyway, accepted today and still can't believe it!!! 

• Like 1