cGPA: 3.3

L2: 3.74 ish 

Lsat: 167 

• Like 2

Accepted today

cCGPA: 3.73

L2: 3.85

Lsat: 157 (June), 156 (Sept)

Finance major, 2 years on Bay st.....will be accepting!

Accepted today as well, will likely be declining in favour of Dal. :) 

3.34 cGPA
3.68 L2 
4.2 M.A. 
160 LSAT (highest)

• Like 1

Accepted Yesterday! 

4.0 cGPA

154 LSAT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, student3416 said:

Any ideas how long OLSAS takes to update? I thought it'd be done by now.

Mine's not up yet either. It'll be up within a few days; don't stress about it.

18 hours ago, student3416 said:

Any ideas how long OLSAS takes to update? I thought it'd be done by now.

It took mine 2 days 

Accepted Monday!

CGPA- 3.61

L2: 3.85

LSAT: 155,156

Accepted Monday as well!

CGPA: 3.5
L2: 3.9

LSAT: 153/154

Worked in a law firm for past 5 years and thus, very strong ref. letters. + strong community involvement.
Applied access, financial hardship

• Like 2

On 4/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, amalc said:

Accepted today! 

cGPA: 3.3

L2: 3.74 ish 

Lsat: 167 

What were your softs like?

14 hours ago, tiffNknee said:

What were your softs like?

I was pretty involved around campus but nothing outstanding, no real work experience 

Decent LORs 

Really sad to be rejecting the offer, but I hope one of you guys nab it. Choosing to go to Windsor. 166 lsat, 3.9 L2.

• Thanks 1

I have provisionally accepted westerns but am still waiting to hear back from Queens. I was wondering if paying the non refundable tuition deposit impact my chances at Queens? 

On 6/1/2018 at 3:46 AM, Iwantajd said:

I have provisionally accepted westerns but am still waiting to hear back from Queens. I was wondering if paying the non refundable tuition deposit impact my chances at Queens? 

I am in the exact same boat as you. Having spoken to the admissions office at Queen's, the answer is no, it doesn't impact your chance. Best of luck! 

On 6/1/2018 at 3:46 AM, Iwantajd said:

On 6/2/2018 at 8:13 AM, lawhopeful99 said:

I am in the exact same boat as you. Having spoken to the admissions office at Queen's, the answer is no, it doesn't impact your chance. Best of luck! 

Can we just switch spots, i'm in the opposite position from you guys :(

• Like 1

Just got the call about half an hour ago. In off the wait list! I was already preparing applications again for next year, but I guess that won’t be necessary now!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, epbrownson said:

Just got the call about half an hour ago. In off the wait list! I was already preparing applications again for next year, but I guess that won’t be necessary now!

Congratulations!

With your stats I am surprised you didn't get in earlier.

You may get a call from Osgoode tomorrow or next week as well.:D