Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
anonymous95

Accepted at McGill 2018

Recommended Posts

On 3/15/2018 at 1:13 PM, mootqueenJD69 said:

Interview question. I got called to schedule an admissions interview for next week. 

Hey!  That's awesome news!    I wish you all the best.  :uriel:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, CEGEP applicant here waiting to see if I will get called for an interview. My question is : How does McGill contact student for the interview phone ? email ? minerva ? Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any mature candidates out there who've been admitted? Or called for interviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got in today! Received an email and accepted the offer! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jesm said:

Just got in today! Received an email and accepted the offer! 

Congrats @jesm!! :)

Would you mind sharing your stats with the community?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, of course! I did not expect it because of my LSAT  (148, 153) GPA: 3.80, Master's GPA: 3.80

I have lived in many countries, I speak 4 languages, have a Master's degree. Worked with refugees, international organizations, worked as a tutor, etc... I grew up in an unstable country and was able to overcome financial and educational obstacles. Very strong Ec's basically and LOR's. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jesm said:

yes, of course! I did not expect it because of my LSAT  (148, 153) GPA: 3.80, Master's GPA: 3.80

I have lived in many countries, I speak 4 languages, have a Master's degree. Worked with refugees, international organizations, worked as a tutor, etc... I grew up in an unstable country and was able to overcome financial and educational obstacles. Very strong Ec's basically and LOR's. 

 

Thank you for sharing :) See you next year! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gerwulf said:

Thank you for sharing :) See you next year! :D 

Is there a facebook group for the accepted class of 2018 btw? Thanks and see you next year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jesm said:

yes, of course! I did not expect it because of my LSAT  (148, 153) GPA: 3.80, Master's GPA: 3.80

I have lived in many countries, I speak 4 languages, have a Master's degree. Worked with refugees, international organizations, worked as a tutor, etc... I grew up in an unstable country and was able to overcome financial and educational obstacles. Very strong Ec's basically and LOR's. 

 

Congratulations! Is your GPA on 4 or 4.3? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Futurelawstudent1 said:

Congratulations! Is your GPA on 4 or 4.3? 

thank you ! it’s 4 for both the BA and the MA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jesm said:

yes, of course! I did not expect it because of my LSAT  (148, 153) GPA: 3.80, Master's GPA: 3.80

I have lived in many countries, I speak 4 languages, have a Master's degree. Worked with refugees, international organizations, worked as a tutor, etc... I grew up in an unstable country and was able to overcome financial and educational obstacles. Very strong Ec's basically and LOR's. 

 

You seem  to have a similar background to mine:D ! Congratulations and AWESOME news for you!  You will surely sleep better at night now and you can start preparing.  

.....I'm still waiting everyday, but I am not losing hope...  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WaitingOnTheHorizon said:

You seem  to have a similar background to mine:D ! Congratulations and AWESOME news for you!  You will surely sleep better at night now and you can start preparing.  

.....I'm still waiting everyday, but I am not losing hope...  

Good luck and I hope you receive some good news soon! I know how painful it is to wait :/ I almost gave up hope but I guess McGill appreciates diverse experiences and looks at the applicant in a holistic manner. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mootqueenJD69 said:

Accepted with French condition this morning.

Congrats @mootqueenJD69:)

Would you mind sharing your stats with the rest of the community? :) Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 11:57 PM, Lampadaire said:

Hi, CEGEP applicant here waiting to see if I will get called for an interview. My question is : How does McGill contact student for the interview phone ? email ? minerva ? Thanks

Waiting for that as well. I've heard that it was by phone and looking at past years calls should be made in the next 1-3 weeks. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, plmorin said:

Waiting for that as well. I've heard that it was by phone and looking at past years calls should be made in the next 1-3 weeks. 

Thanks :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...