I believe I was an 893 on the index. 

165 LSAT

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acowsopinion said:

Just got the call! 

76.7% at UBC, roughly 3.32 in Ontario. 

I believe I was an 893 on the index. 

165 LSAT

oh fuck i just got a 170. i...might not be joining y'all. we'll see!

• Haha 1

For those who have accepted -- did you get a confirmation email that they have received your acceptance and the deposit?? Would help to know!

3 hours ago, LSorBust said:

For those who have accepted -- did you get a confirmation email that they have received your acceptance and the deposit?? Would help to know!

I sent the deposit (via online banking) and an email to accept my position on Friday morning. No confirmation email yet, but I am assuming they send it once the deposit is received! This is mentioned in our admission letter :)

Just declined my offer. Wishing all of you the best of luck

• Like 1

On 2018-03-12 at 11:02 AM, islandgirl3 said:

I sent the deposit (via online banking) and an email to accept my position on Friday morning. No confirmation email yet, but I am assuming they send it once the deposit is received! This is mentioned in our admission letter :)

They send you an email once they receive your deposit, and you can always check your application status at myuvic. It took them a while to get my official transcript so I called and they told me to check on there because they constantly update it. When I checked it showed that they had received my deposit as well. :) (In case you wanted to know sooner hehe).

On 2018-03-12 at 7:40 AM, LSorBust said:

They send you an email once they receive your deposit, and you can always check your application status at myuvic. It took them a while to get my official transcript so I called and they told me to check on there because they constantly update it. When I checked it showed that they had received my deposit as well. :) (In case you wanted to know sooner hehe).

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I was accepted a while back and never posted (my bad! [stats: 166, GPA 3.79 with drops, and 938 index]) but declined my offer today or, rather, did not pay the deposit before the deadline yesterday knowingly in favor of considering other schools.

Wanted to let you lurkers know who are still waiting on their offers. Don't give up hope and I expect a lot of offers to go out now as others choose to not pay the deposit.

Best of luck! I wish I could have chosen the university with the best weather and get to live on the beautiful Vancouver Island but, alas, that is not my fortune.

Edited by ImposterSyndrome
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ImposterSyndrome said:

Hi all,

I was accepted a while back and never posted (my bad! [stats: 166, GPA 3.79 with drops, and 938 index]) but declined my offer today or, rather, did not pay the deposit knowingly in favor of considering other schools.

Wanted to let you lurkers know who are still waiting on their offers. Don't give up hope and I expect a lot of offers to go out now as others choose to not pay the deposit.

Best of luck! I wish I could have chosen the university with the best weather and get to live on the beautiful Vancouver Island but, alas, that is not my fortune.

Where did you decide to go, out of curiosity? 

• Like 1

Just now, Osgood said:

Where did you decide to go, out of curiosity? 

University of Calgary. It is where all my friends and family are and so that's where I want to practice when I graduate and spend my summers so finding articling positions and summer placements will be far easier if that is where I go to study. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

How long after you paid the accpetance deposit, did it show on your application at myuvic?

My transcripts arrived yesterday and are already showing there, but I paid the deposit last week and still nothing about it on myuvic.

Edited by SydneyBristow

Just got the call! Not sure if I will be accepting yet. UofVic is my first choice but I can get more funding if I stay in Alberta :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Just got the email! 

GPA 3.9 self calculated with drops

LSAT 164

• Like 2

On 21/03/2018 at 5:50 PM, SydneyBristow said:

How long after you paid the accpetance deposit, did it show on your application at myuvic?

My transcripts arrived yesterday and are already showing there, but I paid the deposit last week and still nothing about it on myuvic.

It took a couple of weeks for me! They emailed me to confirm my acceptance long before it showed up in the system. :) 

4 hours ago, LSorBust said:

It took a couple of weeks for me! They emailed me to confirm my acceptance long before it showed up in the system. :) 

Thanks! Good to know I’m not the only one :)

I emailed them yesterday and they said that this “delay” is normal, that I should be hearing back from them next week.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:00 AM, illyria281 said:

Congrats! Me too! 

CGPA 3.96 B2/L2 3.98

LSAT 160 

Is the CGPA calculated on a 4.0 or 4.33?