Sign in to follow this  
osgoodehopeful

In Queue 2018

1 hour ago, LawStream said:

Canadian law schools prefer high GPA though. 

Congratulations on your Queen's acceptance!

haha yeah hopefully york is as holistic as it claims to be for splitters like us :(

thank you!!

Late post but in queue jan 22, olsas cgpa 3.61, 160 lsat, 3.76 -3.86 l2 depending in how you calculate 

File on hold until Feb lsat comes in

1 hour ago, Gemini94 said:

Me

What gpa/stats are you guys?

i notice that osgoode tends to group people into similar stats for queue. (This is my second cycle). 

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone else has been in queue for a bit now...

LSAT: 164

GPA: 3.7

L2: 3.9

Went into queue Jan. 10. 

4 hours ago, lucas2017 said:

Went into queue Jan. 10. 

In queue since Nov. 15

GPA: 3.66

L2: 3.8

6 hours ago, lucas2017 said:

Went into queue Jan. 10. 

You’ll hear back soon! Most likely in March 

7 hours ago, lucas2017 said:

Went into queue Jan. 10. 

I feel you... Been in queue since Nov 24 😔

CGPA: 3.75

LSAT: 169 

Edited by cheesecurd

25 minutes ago, cheesecurd said:

Also feel you both been in queue since November 28th

LSAT: 158 

CGPA: 3.78

B2/L2: 3.85 

• Like 1

Been in queue since Nov 20th

LSAT 155

CGPA 4.0

B2/L2 4.0

EC's-very good, NCAA student athlete, year of professional sports, thesis presentation in Washington DC

Best of luck to everyone waiting like me ! 

4 hours ago, woodlylaw said:

Been in queue since Nov 20th

LSAT 155

CGPA 4.0

B2/L2 4.0

EC's-very good, NCAA student athlete, year of professional sports, thesis presentation in Washington DC

Best of luck to everyone waiting like me ! 

Curious... why are you applying to Canadian schools?

6 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

Typo? Did you butcher your PS?

1 hour ago, Nabbo said:

Typo? Did you butcher your PS?

No typos.

The 169 is from December.. So maybe that has something to do with it. My PS isn't the greatest thing I've ever written (given the word count and question restraints), but I really don't feel like I butchered it... I had a few people read it over and they didn't see any issues. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm getting pretty nervous. 

2 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

No typos.

The 169 is from December.. So maybe that has something to do with it. My PS isn't the greatest thing I've ever written (given the word count and question restraints), but I really don't feel like I butchered it... I had a few people read it over and they didn't see any issues. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm getting pretty nervous. 

Did you fill out part b? 

19 hours ago, Nabbo said:

Curious... why are you applying to Canadian schools?

I'm from Canada originally, and with Trump lowering the amount of H1B visas and my atrocious LSAT, the cost benefit of an American law degree (as with my lsat, I would not get into a T-14) there is zero reward of me mortgaging my future on a degree mill from the United States hoping I will be able to pay off my student debt in 25 years. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TimHortons2 said:

@woodlylaw Way too much identifying information! Unless that's what you're hoping for 4.0'er! 

Haha nah, there are a lot of individuals like me, not much identifying info at all !