Sign in to follow this  
osgoodehopeful

In Queue 2018

3 minutes ago, booker said:

Is the LSAT reported on this document reflective of the median score of all who applied, applicants to whom an offer was extended, or those that registered? I ask because some of the stats state 'all registered students' while others do not. Thanks for the link!

It is for those registered. If it was all that applied it would be significantly lower. Also see https://www.law.utoronto.ca/admissions/jd-admissions/admissions-policies for more details - it tells you the percentiles as well which is pretty useful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bubbles1851 said:

In Queue since Nov 15. 
OLSAS cGPA: 3.70
LSAT: 165

Heard nothing yet.

Also in queue since Nov 15 and haven't heard since :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nabbo said:

Also in queue since Nov 15 and haven't heard since :(

Me neither... feeling rejected now :P Good luck Nabbo and congrats to everyone who is in so far!!!

OASIS listed my application as "received" on Nov 20th and it went in queue the same day - any ideas as to why it was received later than some people had their applications go into queue? Anyone else have their applications "received" later in the month?

8 minutes ago, 472410 said:

OASIS listed my application as "received" on Nov 20th and it went in queue the same day - any ideas as to why it was received later than some people had their applications go into queue? Anyone else have their applications "received" later in the month?

I notice that when they make updates, they also update the date. I was "received" on the 17th, then the 24th, and now Dec 4th. Don't worry about it.

18 minutes ago, OldOne said:

Is there anyone not in queue as of yet?

There are probably many applicants that have not gone into queue yet. If last year’s cycle is any indication, many applicants will not be in queue until well into the new year. The wait is rough, but it’s what we’re signing up for - or trying to lol!

• Like 2

Went into queue on the 15th, accepted this morning if people are still keeping track. Still have no idea if queue means anything though. 

• Like 2

On 11/28/2017 at 6:45 PM, GrainOfSalt said:

I'm guessing that for those whose application are in queue, they are not writing or re-writing the upcoming LSATs. It seems like for those who are writing or re-writing an upcoming LSAT, their status may not have changed, and may not change, until their scores for those LSATs are sent to Oz....

Small sample size, but let's see how the rest of the 'queues' answer the question I posed.....

I was placed in queue Nov. 30th, with a re-write for LSAT planned in December! So not sure if that makes a difference for queue or not

Finally in the queue as of January 10th lol

OLSAS CGPA: 3.57

LSAT: 161 (December), but will be re-writing in Feb.

27 minutes ago, Jackiechiles2 said:

In queue since Nov 28th 

158 LSAT 

3.78 CGPA 

3.85 B2 

wait is painfully slow! 

My stats are similar to yours, only I wrote in December and have never entered the queue. Apparently the queue means nothing, you can go from receipt of application straight to accepted, from what I've read.

16 minutes ago, bhaywardio said:

My stats are similar to yours, only I wrote in December and have never entered the queue. Apparently the queue means nothing, you can go from receipt of application straight to accepted, from what I've read.

I think you're correct on that. Hopefully there's some movement soon. I'm a bit nervous about my LSAT but hopefully my GPA is good enough for osgoode.

• Like 1