Sign in to follow this  
Cari

Anyone received notification?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you who've applied for Fall 2018 have received an e-mail notification for Western?

I've received an e-mail from every other ON school I've applied for, except Western.

Thx,

Cari

3 hours ago, Cari said:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you who've applied for Fall 2018 have received an e-mail notification for Western?

I've received an e-mail from every other ON school I've applied for, except Western.

Thx,

Cari

No e-mail, and the application isn't active on Student Center. I imagine it'll come active next week. I am surprised they've taking so long, though. 

Applications were in earlier this week, but Western hasn't sent out any emails, at least not any that I got. My application is showing up on Student Centre though.

On 11/24/2017 at 6:54 PM, RNGesus said:

Applications were in earlier this week, but Western hasn't sent out any emails, at least not any that I got. My application is showing up on Student Centre though.

What is Student Centre? Is that on the OLSAS website?

21 minutes ago, aptl96 said:

What is Student Centre? Is that on the OLSAS website?

Nah, it's Western's own site, analogous to Queen's SOLUS I guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RNGesus said:

Nah, it's Western's own site, analogous to Queen's SOLUS I guess.

Oh okay. But how are you guys accessing that site if Western hasn't sent out an email with the login credentials yet? 

Just now, aptl96 said:

Oh okay. But how are you guys accessing that site if Western hasn't sent out an email with the login credentials yet? 

Some of us here are Western undergrads

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Housecopter said:

Is anyone having trouble logging into the UWO e-mail service?

Are you trying to get into Convergence? That’s shutdown, everything is migrated to Office 365. 

2 hours ago, RNGesus said:

Are you trying to get into Convergence? That’s shutdown, everything is migrated to Office 365. 

No, Office 365.  It seems like this might just be on my end so I've submitted an IT ticket.

5 minutes ago, Housecopter said:

No, Office 365.  It seems like this might just be on my end so I've submitted an IT ticket.

Are you sure you’re supposed to get access to it? You’re not technically a student, so it’s possible they don’t pay microsoft for the service 

10 minutes ago, RNGesus said:

Are you sure you’re supposed to get access to it? You’re not technically a student, so it’s possible they don’t pay microsoft for the service 

I was able to login successfully.

I was able to log on to the application centre and I noticed it generated a uwo email for me? But I'm not a current undergrad, I go to school in the states. Did anyone else get an email address?