Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Accepted 2018

2 hours ago, illyria281 said:

Congrats on your admittance! May I ask if/when you received a "your application is complete and under review" email?

I actually don't recall receiving one. I checked my inbox and did not see one either, though I may have deleted it accidently along with all the lsac/fee waiver spam. 

3 hours ago, Cmb123 said:

I actually don't recall receiving one. I checked my inbox and did not see one either, though I may have deleted it accidently along with all the lsac/fee waiver spam. 

Hahah that’s fair, those lsac emails were extremely annoying. Thankfully I think they’re starting to slow down now. 😜 I got an “under review” email from dal yesterday so I was curious if there was a standard number of days between that email and a decision. Guess I’ll just have to try to be patient! 

Again, folks, let's try to keep the extraneous discussion out of the Admitted threads. These threads are for announcing positive admissions decisions and are valuable for future students. If you have other tangential issues to discuss, please do it in a new thread or PM the individual to whom you're asking questions. Thanks.

In! Got an email from Rose that said a letter and additional information will be mailed out this week. 

cgpa 3.96/4.0

with drops 3.98/4.0

LSAT 160

maritime resident

Edited by illyria281
Added info regarding admission stats
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, illyria281 said:

In! Got an email from Rose that said a letter and additional information will be mailed out this week. 

cgpa 3.96/4.0

with drops 3.98/4.0

LSAT 160

maritime resident

Congratulations! And amazing gpa by the way.

• Like 1

Accepted today, applied October 19th. GPA: 4.11/4.5. LSAT: 169. Atlantic Canada resident. Best of luck guys!

• Like 1

Accepted yesterday via email. I applied on November 9th and received an email stating that my application was complete and under review on November 20th.

cGPA: 4.05/4.3

L2: 4.09/4.3

LSAT: 153

Atlantic Canada resident.

Accepted this morning via email. Applied mid November, received email that my application was under review on November 23rd. 

cGPA - 3.85/4.3

L2: 3.85/4.3

LSAT: 164

Lived, studied & worked in NS for past 6 years/technically a current NS resident, but I went to highschool/grew up in Ontario and filled that out during the application so unsure what they took from that. 

On 2017-12-01 at 12:46 PM, JDtobe said:

How long do you have to respond to your offer?

My offer has a deadline of March 31st. I believe that applies to any offers made before that date. Offers made afterwards would probably specify different deadlines closer to the summer.

In Today

App went under review Nov. 23. 

160 LSAT / didn't convert GPA to 4.33, was 3.9/4.0 on OLSAS iirc. Non-maritime. Wouldn't say great ECs, probably solid references, so-so PS.

15 minutes ago, MinnesotaTwins said:

In this morning as well. Got the under review email on the 24th.

168 LSAT, 3.99/4.3 L2, NS resident.

Is "under review" before or after "Written notification to follow"?

1 hour ago, Blondlaw said:

Is "under review" before or after "Written notification to follow"?

From what I understand, "Written notification to follow" is the default message you will see on dalonline prior to anything being complete or decided. On my page it still says just that. The "under review" email should arrive soon after all of your documents are collected.

Accepted this morning. Application went under review on November 27th.

LSAT: 163

CGPA: 3.75

Edited by law321

On 12/1/2017 at 12:20 PM, rachelzane3 said:

Accepted this morning via email. Applied mid November, received email that my application was under review on November 23rd. 

cGPA - 3.85/4.3

L2: 3.85/4.3

LSAT: 164

Lived, studied & worked in NS for past 6 years/technically a current NS resident, but I went to highschool/grew up in Ontario and filled that out during the application so unsure what they took from that. 

I should add - I received the acceptance email on December 1st. A few days later I received the official offer of admission in the mail, where I was offered a $5000 entrance scholarship. The scholarship was not indicated in the email. So, if you are surprised you did not receive one yet it could be just a matter of receiving the official paper offer.