Sign in to follow this  
AllBlackEverything

Chances? (3.83 CGPA, 3.96 L2, 3.88 L3 / 161 LSAT)

Hi,

I was just wondering what my estimated chances are at the following schools: UofT, Osgoode, Western, and Queens. My stats are converted properly using the OLSAS conversion chart. I've been debating retaking the LSAT to up my chances of admission, but honestly I'm not sure how much higher I could score, and I don't want to risk potentially scoring lower than 161. The 161 score was on my first take.

Would like to hear back your thoughts,

Thanks

Edited by AllBlackEverything
Additional: I would prefer UofT or Osgoode (doesn't matter which one, just want to be closer to my family).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• For all intents and purposes, they are 'curved.' (Ottawa doesn't use a 'curve.' It uses a forced average.)
    • What are my chances for an interview at one of the big firms for the 1L recruit? My 1st term marks are as follows: Contracts - A Torts - B Criminal - A School is Osgoode 
    • Dude, come on. This person worked hard to get into law school. Why poke fun at them now?  Major congrats oceann. You're going to law school and on your way to becoming a lawyer. Wish you the best of luck in the rest of the process. 
    • From my understanding, Osgoode’s actual bursary application does not open until the first week of classes.    The early bursary notification application, which is filled out prior to the start of law school, only tells you whether you are likely to receive bursary funding should you apply. It doesn’t tell you the likely quantum of funding.    As such, missing the deadline for this early bursary notification program should not exclude you from receiving funding since you actually apply for this at the beginning of term.    Unless the process is different than last year or the year prior, there’s no need to worry! 
    • Now you get a chance to learn Python. Congratulations! You are still a number, either 1 (true) or 0 (false).😂