Sign in to follow this  
crh20

Accepted to UBC 2018

Received a conditional offer earlier today! 

GPA: 4.0 (after drops) 

LSAT: 170 

3rd year applicant. Will be rejecting the offer in favour of completing my undergraduate degree. Good luck to everyone, hope to see you all next year! 

• Haha 1

Received offer email this afternoon.

GPA (WES assessment): 3.71/4.00 before drops

LSAT: 167

International student.

Congrats everyone!

• Haha 1

Accepted! Got the email this morning :)

LSAT: 168

GPA: 3.9 out of 4.0 (That's without drops...I haven't calculated it with drops)

International student.

UBC is pretty high on my list of law schools so I'm very happy to have been accepted!

2 hours ago, CW27 said:

@REmm Can't you just defer until 2019?

Unfortunately,  they don't grant deferrals for third year students in the process of completing their degree. Oh well - will just have to apply again next year. :)

5 hours ago, CW27 said:

Me too! 

CGPA 3.56 / LSAT 173 

Congrats! Is this before or after drops? If it’s before, was your GPA after drops significantly higher? 

9 hours ago, andi28 said:

Congrats! Is this before or after drops? If it’s before, was your GPA after drops significantly higher? 

It was before drops, and as I'm not sure how they look at my exchange transcript, I'm not quite sure how much higher my GPA was after drops.  I had a reasonably smooth transcript though so I don't think it was MASSIVELY inflated with drops.  Maybe to a 3.6?  Certainly no more than 3.65

1 hour ago, katefromlawschool said:

Accepted yesterday! 4.0/4.0 GPA (drops not relevant, as I've never gotten lower than an A), 152/162 LSAT.

I know people are geniuses, but how is this possible? What was your major?

8 minutes ago, chaboywb said:

I know people are geniuses, but how is this possible? What was your major?

Political science! Hopefully you saw my initial 152 LSAT -- proof that I am far from a genius! Ahahaha.

Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back though. Such a stressful time for everyone!

Got the offer email yesterday as well!

GPA: 4.2 (on a 4.5 scale) - ~84.5 after drops according to the online predictor

LSAT: 171

Index: 93.12 (self-calculated)

Good luck all, and looking forward to meeting you next year :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Student2 said:

Does it show your cGPA with drops on your application or is what everyone is posting self-calculated?

I just self calculated

Hey Everyone, 

I was accepted yesterday as well!

I applied in mid October 

LSAT 162

GPA ~85% (self calculated, with drops)