Sign in to follow this  
harveyspecter993

How are you coping with the long wait?

11 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

In 2012, Someone got an offer from Ottawa on Nov 2

Fair enough, but I don't believe my stats are impressive enough to grant such an early offer.

10 minutes ago, Bart said:

Fair enough, but I don't believe my stats are impressive enough to grant such an early offer.

I think that person has 159 and 3.8

6 hours ago, LeoandCharlie said:

My transcripts have just been reviewed on OLSAS so while I was remaining pretty calm for a while there this peace is gone. The process is happening! 

What do you mean "they've just been reviewed" which tab do you see that under? Mine just says To Olsas Send Immediately 

14 minutes ago, OldOne said:

What do you mean "they've just been reviewed" which tab do you see that under? Mine just says To Olsas Send Immediately 

Under the academic background section. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OldOne said:

Check under 'Academic Background'. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks.  It also says reviewed! Don't know how long ago though..I've been more obsessed with "document tracking"...waiting for my LSAT score!

28 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Does that mean the schools have reviewed it or OLSAS has reviewed it?

OLSAS. 

I would also suggest to you to find something to do with your time. The cycle can be long and gruelling. I’m assuming you’re in fourth year. If I’m correct, put your attention on school. The acceptances will come when they come. Don’t obsess over it. It isn’t healthy.

edit: those who know me know that I did not follow my own advice in my cycle. That’s precisely why I’m telling you this. I am talking from experience - obsessing over acceptances is not healthy

Edited by PerniciousLaw

It’s normal to have your high school under academic background with a No next to it (since high school transcripts are not needed) right? Just making sure

1 hour ago, andi28 said:

It’s normal to have your high school under academic background with a No next to it (since high school transcripts are not needed) right? Just making sure

Yes.

10 hours ago, Bart said:

We could conceivably hear from Osgoode this December. Last year's accepted thread's aren't an accurate guide because the snow storm delayed the review process but the year before is more accurate, people with our stats were accepted in December.

11 hours ago, harveyspecter993 said:

We could conceivably hear from Osgoode this December. Last year's accepted thread's aren't an accurate guide because the snow storm delayed the review process but the year before is more accurate, people with our stats were accepted in December.

True, but I have a feeling that those people with our stats had strong softs.

Edited by Bart
Grammatical error