Sign in to follow this  
Joker

Letter of Permission

Hello all,

I cannot believe I am writing on this forum after using this website for years to get countless answers to my questions about the application process and specific schools. My question is if I did a course at a another university with a letter of permission during one summer, am I required to list it as an institution attended on the application? It says on OLSAS that I can still add an institution even though I have submitted my application already.  

Thank you in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Hi everyone. I’m selling: 1. Powerscore LG bible - mostly unused, some writing in it 2. 7Sage account - I believe 11 months left (also provide my notes, my BRs of every PT etc). I bought the ultimate — and it’s well worth the $ tbh. I used it since June and wrote for the last time in January.  3. 2 lsat prep books 72-82 and 61-71 - mediocre condition 4. Princeton LSAT prep - brand new hard copy (I used an ebook but it was v helpful) 5. Mike Kim LSAT Trainer (I am selling a friends book) Everything I have proof of purchase (besides my friends book). I boosted my score 20+ pts like this. Please PM me for details.    Have a great day and good luck studying! And don’t give up :))
    • I might come to the welcome day (I am from the GTA). 
    • First, I would like to start off my congratulating everyone who has got their call, and wishing good luck to those still waiting.    I got my call on the 7th, and considering this is the only school I applied to for law, it was a blessing that it was right before the LSAT 😂   cGPA: 79% L2: 3.7 LSAT:150 3 LORs from professors who taught various Indigenous courses, all tailored to Lakehead.    Personal statement outlined my passion to work with mining companies and Indigenous communities. I believe this is what helped me stick out as a candidate, and ultimately get the acceptance.    I look forward to meeting you all! Is anyone from the GTA planning on going to the welcome day? 
    • yes, quite possibly. but you can be a coder on the side, ubereats deliverer (on a bike, free exercise, cars are bad), blogger, instagram influencer, or get a real estate licence and become a part time realtor in the GTA. all things are possible if you're out the door by 3:30 pm and never, ever work on weekends.