Hi everyone. I’m selling:
1. Powerscore LG bible - mostly unused, some writing in it
2. 7Sage account - I believe 11 months left (also provide my notes, my BRs of every PT etc). I bought the ultimate — and it’s well worth the $ tbh. I used it since June and wrote for the last time in January.
3. 2 lsat prep books 72-82 and 61-71 - mediocre condition
4. Princeton LSAT prep - brand new hard copy (I used an ebook but it was v helpful)
5. Mike Kim LSAT Trainer (I am selling a friends book)
Everything I have proof of purchase (besides my friends book). I boosted my score 20+ pts like this. Please PM me for details.
Have a great day and good luck studying! And don’t give up :))
First, I would like to start off my congratulating everyone who has got their call, and wishing good luck to those still waiting.
I got my call on the 7th, and considering this is the only school I applied to for law, it was a blessing that it was right before the LSAT 😂
3 LORs from professors who taught various Indigenous courses, all tailored to Lakehead.
Personal statement outlined my passion to work with mining companies and Indigenous communities. I believe this is what helped me stick out as a candidate, and ultimately get the acceptance.
I look forward to meeting you all! Is anyone from the GTA planning on going to the welcome day?
yes, quite possibly. but you can be a coder on the side, ubereats deliverer (on a bike, free exercise, cars are bad), blogger, instagram influencer, or get a real estate licence and become a part time realtor in the GTA. all things are possible if you're out the door by 3:30 pm and never, ever work on weekends.