Sign in to follow this  
bluejays17

2018 2L Recruitment

I heard from someone who's in the legal dept at TTC that they have sent out all interview offers. 

• Sad 2

On 3/14/2018 at 4:09 PM, lawstudent99999 said:

PFO from Toronto Hydro 

Many many people have faced a PFO from Toronto Hydro. I get it every time I see my bill.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Lawstudent3210 said:

Anyone hear from Toronto Hydro?

The very first post on this page is someone saying: 

On 3/14/2018 at 1:58 PM, Law111 said:

Heard from Toronto Hydro

The second post is: 

On 3/14/2018 at 4:09 PM, lawstudent99999 said:

PFO from Toronto Hydro 

5 minutes ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

The very first post on this page is someone saying: 

The second post is: 

I meant has anyone received an offer from Toronto Hydro.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sman99 said:

@BlockedQuebecois why so rude? #YouShouldSeperateFromLS

You and I must have very different definitions of what 'rude' means, because I don't consider pointing out someone's question has been answered directly above is rude. 

But hey, feel free to go tell Hegdis to leave: 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lawstudent3210 said:

I meant has anyone received an offer from Toronto Hydro.

Nothing yet 

• Like 2

The fear that I will enter articling recruit and having to tell my interviewer (if I even get that far) "yeah... I haven't done anything for 3 months" is becoming more and more real :(

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, hmyo said:

The fear that I will enter articling recruit and having to tell my interviewer (if I even get that far) "yeah... I haven't done anything for 3 months" is becoming more and more real :(

You've got this, don't worry! And even if you do, there are a lot of great firms in the articling recruit :)

51 minutes ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

You've got this, don't worry! And even if you do, there are a lot of great firms in the articling recruit :)

but that's the thing right?

I imagine great firms don't wanna see their candidates having a 3 month gap (May to July) :(

I'll be having a 6 month gap, and i've been told they don't care (because who does, until i'm actually potentially affecting them); I think you'll be okay :).