lawstudent2

Anglophone at UQAM

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some feedback from those who did civil law in french at UQAM. I went to french elementary and high school, so I'm fluent in the language. However, I feel like studying law in my second language is a whole different ball game. If anyone could give me some insight based on their experience, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you :) 

Did u do the exam for french and if so, how did you study for it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Haven't heard from all four (didn't apply to Gardiner), but v interested to know
    • I applied to Osgoode last year and at that point I had not taken the LSAT with accommodations and so I clicked no. Now that I am reapplying for 2019, I am being faced with the dilemma of whether or not I should write that I have been granted accommodations on my LSAT. Will this effect my chances if they know that I had accommodations and performed significantly better?
    • Windsor was the only school I applied to and I had a GPA substantially lower than yours. While I can in no way confirm this, I think that Windsor appreciated my decision to only apply there. I think it makes your stated interest in the school come across as more sincere. I think you definitely have healthy stats. Best of luck, hope to see you in the fall. 
    • This is up to you. I had a GPA lower than yours (currently a 2L student). I took the time to explain it in a way that demonstrated the positive strides I had made to try to improve my GPA. My first two years of undergrad were substantially lower than my latter two. Windsor really does look at everything that you submit, so if you can provide a sincere answer as to why your grades were lacking (if you choose to do so) then it's my impression that they will take that into consideration. Best of luck!