Simbaa

Course Waitlist

So, upper year course enrollments were made available today. I didn't get into either my first (A) or second (B) option. This happen to anyone else? What are the chances of the waitlist moving, and by how much? The courses were evidence with Berger and Trial Advocacy.

3 minutes ago, Simbaa said:

So, upper year course enrollments were made available today. I didn't get into either my first (A) or second (B) option. This happen to anyone else? What are the chances of the waitlist moving, and by how much? The courses were evidence with Berger and Trial Advocacy.

I had both as my top choices. Got into one but not the other. I was #10 or so on the waitlist for a course last year and ended up getting into the class during add/drop period.

44 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I had both as my top choices. Got into one but not the other. I was #10 or so on the waitlist for a course last year and ended up getting into the class during add/drop period.

I should've put Triad Ad as my first option. I figured Evidence with Berger was a more popular course, but there are other sections for this course and only one Trial Ad course. Feeling really bummed out right now. 

Edited by Simbaa