Sign in to follow this  
PerniciousLaw

Waitlist 2017

4 minutes ago, coolgirl001 said:

yeah I think so, just checked mine. Not ranked yet. They said they're not dkne

They said they weren't done ranking everyone? That's so weird!! 

• Like 1

Do you guys think the rest of the rankings will be released today? I still don't have one

I think they are releasing the top numbers first. They might be done for today, and start releasing the people in the middle tomorrow. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

So does anyone else here have their number or am I the only one?

Ithink you are one of the few lucky ones. Are you gonna be removing youeeelf from the list for queens? 

29 minutes ago, coolgirl001 said:

Ithink you are one of the few lucky ones. Are you gonna be removing youeeelf from the list for queens? 

Yea- so like with the unnumbered list, I have to confirm that I want to remain on the list by the end of the week, or my application will be cancelled. So I'll just let it expire

11 minutes ago, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

Yea- so like with the unnumbered list, I have to confirm that I want to remain on the list by the end of the week, or my application will be cancelled. So I'll just let it expire

Oh ok! Do you think you can withdraw your request earlier so there can be faster movement before July 4th hehehe :( *shy face*

• Like 1

17 hours ago, coolgirl001 said:

Oh ok! Do you think you can withdraw your request earlier so there can be faster movement before July 4th hehehe  *shy face*

^This. If you're set on Queens, please withdraw from Ottawa so they can expedite the process for the other 175 people on the wait list. I'm sure it'll be greatly appreciated so they can plan their summers earlier and start looking for housing if they're coming from out of town.

• Like 6

SO I'm 31/176. What are my chances? This is nerve-racking, I'm going to faint. I thought I really had no chance, this glimmer of hope is too much to handle.

Edited by inflex
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, inflex said:

SO I'm 31/176. What are my chances? This is nerve-racking, I'm going to faint. I thought I really had no chance, this glimmer of hope is too much to handle.

Your stats? 

Congrats on the number. I think you will get in. I think they are releasing numbers as they go up the chain. So chances are they already have spots 1-31 filled up. It seems like they will then release numbers for the rest of us in order once they figure out where we will be situated from the 32-176 spectrum. 

Just now, PerniciousLaw said:

Congrats on the number. I think you will get in. I think they are releasing numbers as they go up the chain. So chances are they already have spots 1-31 filled up. It seems like they will then release numbers for the rest of us in order once they figure out where we will be situated from the 32-176 spectrum. 

Thank you, I hope I do get in. Wow is my heart racing right now. 

Just now, inflex said:

Does it matter at this point?

Others want to figure out what their ranking may be.

Of course you don't have to disclose them.

Just now, inflex said:

Thank you, I hope I do get in. Wow is my heart racing right now. 

No problem. But yeah, if you don't mind, could you share your stats? I am trying to gauge where I will be ranked, and knowing your stats would be useful to do that. 

Thought i'd jump in to provide more info.  I've been placed 6th on the waitlist.  I'm really not sure if there will be that much movement on the list as it was complied later than most years.