PerniciousLaw

Waitlist 2017

23 minutes ago, PavetheWay said:

Just got the email and a phone call. Will be accepting. 31/71 on the final waitlist. I'm pumped! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

YAY!!! 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ericontario said:

Congrats people. It was a long wait this year for sure. 

I predict someone will get an offer next week or the week after (hope not)

On 8/30/2017 at 6:57 PM, ElleWoodsJr said:

Admitted this afternoon!! Was 30/71. Will be accepting!

Congratulations! I feel there is still hope now. I'm 50/71. Fingers crossed to get in.

Edited by Pandora01

Talked to admission on Friday, they said they would still make offers on Tuesday if space opens up. And that classes officially start Thursday.. *Fingers crossed*

2 hours ago, Pandora01 said:

Talked to admission on Friday, they said they would still make offers on Tuesday if space opens up. And that classes officially start Thursday.. *Fingers crossed*

Did you tell them you are 50/71?

11 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

Did you tell them you are 50/71?

Yes I did. Also asked how far they have reached in the wait list for giving offers but they wouldn't tell me. I pushed a lot to know how many have been given offers but they wouldn't disclose that info. Hopefully there will be movement on Tuesday and more ppl get offers!

To give some hope and to help out people who are still waiting like myself, I was just told by someone that #42 got in off the wait list on Friday! 

Just got in! Was 50/71. Have until 1pm to respond. Will be accepting. Thank you everyone for their help and good luck to those still waiting!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Pandora01 said:

Just got in! Was 50/71. Have until 1pm to respond. Will be accepting. Thank you everyone for their help and good luck to those still waiting!

good for you.

The call last week probably helped

4 hours ago, Pandora01 said:

that's incredible, good for you!

On August 31, 2017 at 8:20 AM, PerniciousLaw said:

Congrats to everyone who has just been accepted! If any of you have any questions about LOCs or registering, or anything else really, send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to do the best I can to help  This also applies to anyone who will be accepted in the next couple of days! It's kind of a confusing process at first, so I'll be more than happy to do the best I can to help 

Someone received an offer last Friday and PM me for help.

Please PM PerniciousLaw.

I went to Ottawa 5 years ago

1 hour ago, MustangSally said:

Wow didn't expect someone to get in as late as Tuesday!

I am not surprised at all.

• Haha 1

On 31/08/2017 at 1:07 PM, PavetheWay said:

Just got the email and a phone call. Will be accepting. 31/71 on the final waitlist. I'm pumped! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

That is awesome! Congrats! PavetheWay, where did you do your undergrad?