PerniciousLaw

Waitlist 2017

12 hours ago, Trew said:

First week begins Sept 7 (Thursday) and there's nothing important scheduled for those first two days imo. So you essentially would have until September 11. Even then, missing the first week isn't insurmountable

will students be assigned readings on thursday (sept 7th) and friday? 

16 minutes ago, 0Lol said:

will students be assigned readings on thursday (sept 7th) and friday? 

Don't worry about readings until after your first class, unless a professor has explicitly told you to do some.

23 hours ago, Trew said:

First week begins Sept 7 (Thursday) and there's nothing important scheduled for those first two days imo. So you essentially would have until September 11. Even then, missing the first week isn't insurmountable

That is good to know. Thanks. 

23 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

Will you go to Ottawa if accepted after Sept 5?

I would like to, but it will be a lot of fun moving back so quickly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MustangSally said:

That is good to know. Thanks. 

I would like to, but it will be a lot of fun moving back so quickly. 

I predict the last offer will be after school started

10 minutes ago, PerniciousLaw said:

Just got admitted! Thank you to everyone who was there for me during this cycle! :)!!!

Huzzah! I was rooting for you this whole time. Super-grats and welcome to the class of 2020! 

Edit: though sheesh, talk about just under the wire... Enjoy breaking the news to all the people that have been incessantly bugging you!

Edited by kiamia
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, PerniciousLaw said:

Status just got changed to under evaluation, which I think means I will be getting an offer! Am 12/71!

Any idea what number they are up to on the list?

37 minutes ago, PerniciousLaw said:

Just got admitted! Thank you to everyone who was there for me during this cycle! :)!!!

Thank god I can keep my screen name

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luckycharm said:

Thank god I can keep my screen name

Just now, Luckycharm said:

it has to be 12 or over

It's not too late...is CaptainObvious taken?

34 minutes ago, kiamia said:

Huzzah! I was rooting for you this whole time. Super-grats and welcome to the class of 2020! 

Edit: though sheesh, talk about just under the wire... Enjoy breaking the news to all the people that have been incessantly bugging you!

Oh man, it feels so good to finally tell my family and friends I made it in. If you think I was active on this forum expressing how badly I wanted it, you should've seen me in person. 

Thanks for everything though folks. You all helped me through a very long and stressful cycle. Can't feel more fortunate to have everyone behind me 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, PerniciousLaw said:

Oh man, it feels so good to finally tell my family and friends I made it in. If you think I was active on this forum expressing how badly I wanted it, you should've seen me in person. 

Thanks for everything though folks. You all helped me through a very long and stressful cycle. Can't feel more fortunate to have everyone behind me 

So happy for you dude! Hoping there's a wee bit more movement up until the end of the week. Awesome to hear that you were admitted!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PerniciousLaw said:

Try to help others if you have time. 

8 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

Try to help others if you have time. 

I owe so much to others for putting up with me throughout the whole cycle. Looking back, I was very annoying LOL. I feel very fortunate nevertheless to have the people I do in my life - and online :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PerniciousLaw said:

Congrats!

• Like 1