imalwaysanxious

How can 1L's looking for roommates find each other?

So from postings on UWO housing site and kijiji it's clear that there are a few groups of students looking for one more person to fill a bedroom or something like that. But are my only options finding a 1 bedroom or moving into a bedroom of an already leased home?

What I'm wondering is if there is a way for 1L's starting at Western to find each other and just lease a place together? It might sound a little weird, but I feel like if I'm gonna move in with total strangers I'd at least like them to be in my class. There's buildings like 520 Talbot that seem way more reasonable if you're 2 people, I just feel like I'd rather lease out a place like that and be comfortable instead of living in a house with 5 other people.. Am I alone here?

I was lucky enough to find a (potential) roommate also going into 1L through a friend of a friend of a friend. But I've also seen a few guys post about finding roommates in the Western Law Class of 2020 Facebook group. Maybe you could make a post there. 

(PS we are leaning towards 205 Oxford St, if anyone else wants to jump in about pros/cons of different buildings that'd be awesome)

Edited by ThereIsNoCowLevel

im moving from edmonton to midtown toronto, looking for roommates.

i also own a place in ed that ill be leaving, for all you uofa students.

2 minutes ago, dlukad said:

im moving from edmonton to midtown toronto, looking for roommates.

i also own a place in ed that ill be leaving, for all you uofa students.

You're in the UWO forum?? Probably not the best place to be posting this

• Like 1