Sign in to follow this  
ericontario

Ooooohhh Ahhhhhh

I dislike change. Right now its bugging me. I'm sure this will look ridiculous some day. For now, I am sure there is a grumpy emoji that would work.

:axe:

Well that escalated quickly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pyke said:

I dislike change. Right now its bugging me. I'm sure this will look ridiculous some day. For now, I am sure there is a grumpy emoji that would work.

:axe:

Well that escalated quickly.

It took an extra 40 minutes of my life to go rescue that emoji from a backup because I realized it hadn't made the transition and it's the first custom emoji I ever added to this place. Thank you for recognizing my hard work.

• Like 8

Just realized there's medals/trophies for the 3 most liked members each day (was that what blocked meant by ranks?). I like that.

41 minutes ago, msk2012 said:

Just realized there's medals/trophies for the 3 most liked members each day (was that what blocked meant by ranks?). I like that.

I thought the rank referred to the number in your profile. You have a 297! Greetings fellow Good People.

• Like 1

Going to revive this versus posting a new thread, but @Morgan did something on the back end recently change for ads? On mobile I now see ads mid thread, often within a post between a quote and the rest of the thread. There's no apparent consistency, sometimes it's one every few pages, other times two on a page. It's weird and only showed up in the last little bit.

• Like 1

OKAY IT WASN’T JUST ME

whew

and also, before people post obvious things, please remember that the site’s revenue is ad based so advice/tips on frustrating that will probably be removed.

• Like 2

Yup, I've got no issue with having ads, but would really prefer they weren't in the middle of the conversation.

• Like 3

This was supposed to be fixed. I think it is now, but let me know if it pops up again.

• Thanks 3

I still get mid-convo ads but only when viewing on mobile. The ads stay in the margin where they belong when viewing on my computer