• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Congratulations!  Are you waiting on any other acceptances?   
    • I feel like a lot of comments here have been quite negative about your chances. You can absolutely go to Law School with a L2 of 3.48 but your LSAT will be key. In my opinion 10 hours a week is pretty much nothing in terms of LSAT prep. You are looking at needing probably a 165 or better. This is absolutely doable but you will need to dedicate yourself entirely to it. I had a similar situation to yours, I have a low GPA and to get into the school I want I needed a 170 LSAT. I took the test twice. The first time I scored a 165 and the second time I scored a 171. I studied a minimum of 4 hours a day 6 days a week. I didn’t burn out because I wanted it more than anything else. You can get yourself into law school if that’s what you want. But it’s going to take a lot of work.  As far as prep goes. I am now an LSAT instructor and I will tell you that prep courses are designed to teach to the middle. You are looking at needing the 90th percentile or better so prep courses can help you get started but you’re gonna need to do a lot on your own to get your score where you need it. I like the bibles a lot and 7sages LG explanations are probably one of the best free resources out there.  Good luck! If you really want this, you’ll get it. Although I will caution you that the LSAT is a ruthless test. Don’t be discouraged if it takes you a lot of time to get it right.  And finally. Remember that law school is extremely expensive in both time and money. So really think about whether it’s an investment you are willing to make.
    • Accepted yesterday.  3.8 cgpa, 161, general category. 
    • Ya so far that's what I am doing, jotting down short sentences for better understanding! 
    • I am so afraid of digging into new stuff now but I'll try it if nothing else comes