1. Forums

1. 271

Discussions about the forums or the Discord server.

1. General

General discussion about law schools or your applications.

U of T vs. Osgoode, Queens vs. Western, so on and so forth: Get advice about which school is better to go to over another.

Questions, study tips, and general discussion about the LSAT.

Questions about lines of credit, loans, and paying for law school.

For applicants or law students looking to offer books / prep materials for purchase or sale.

1. 913

1. 2.5k

OCIs, summer jobs, applying for articling.

1. Ask a Lawyer

Not a lawyer but have a question about what it's like to be one?

4. 240

1. 6.2k
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• Manicero
    • Psychometronic
    • onlyonemorelette
    • Turtles
    • CleanHands
    • VoirDear
    • myth000
    • Lawstudents20202020
    • canlawgirl
    • UBC_Hopeful
    • piranesi
    • lebadwoman
    • RJ43
    • olawg
    • lunchbox
    • Layton1313
    • helloall

• Recent Posts

• canlawgirl
      Congratulations! When were you notified?
    • lunchbox
      Accepted with a 157 and 4.08/4.33 GPA
    • LawStudent7
      Hi!! Transfer student here!! I applied for my transfer after 2 years of law school. I still had to (re)take some first year courses since it's a combined BCL/JD and I was transferring from a BCL. I believe they don't accept a lot of transfer students, so your application must stand out. You also need good grades, a good resume and a good reason why you are now choosing McGill. Hope that helps!
    • PerrythePlatypus
      Rejected it today
    • LOPstudent6543
      Hi,  I want to go to a Toronto school closer to my home  (Osgoode or UOFT) for my final semester in 3L (I did a summer program so I only have one semester left). I would much rather live at home and save all the rent money compared to the school I'm currently attending. I have completed all the required courses also, just need general credits now. Does anyone have any idea how competitive admissions are in letter of permission?  I am just an average student so Is it worth applying for me (spending that 400 dollar fee)? Thank you!  
    • CleanHands
      I mean, I feel I wasn't too helpful (because nobody really can be to you quite yet) and you've been nice. So, I'll share this link to an old LSAT that has historically been used as a diagnostic: https://cache.careers360.mobi/media/uploads/froala_editor/files/LSAT-practice-set.pdf If you are interested in knowing your chances and you haven't gotten a diagnostic score yet, I'd recommend that as the best way to get a sense of it. Write it under timed, realistic conditions. I will note that when you write the LSAT, the logic games section will be abolished and replaced with a second logical reasoning section. So ignore the first section of this. The good news is that there are two logical reasoning sections and a reading comprehension section left, which are exactly what you will be assessed on (with an additional experimental section that doesn't count towards your score). This should give you a sense of where you're at, and maybe this comes naturally to you and you don't need to worry about getting a sub-165, and maybe you'll realize you have a lot of work to do before asking about chances. Good luck!
    • RDU
      Noted, thank you so much! 
  • Recent Topics

Important Information

By accessing this website, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CONSTRUE ANY POST ON THIS WEBSITE AS PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE EVEN IF SUCH POST IS MADE BY A PERSON CLAIMING TO BE A LAWYER. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.