Sign in to follow this  
thequeen

Offer expired?

So I just checked OLSAS to see if it was possible to respond to offers yet and it says that my Queens offer has already expired. The email I received from Queens says that the deadline to accept is April 1, and OLSAS says that it expired December 19, which is the day I received my offer of admission. Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm wondering if I'd be better off emailing OLSAS or Queens directly about this, any insight is appreciated!

Just checked mine right now and it says the same thing! I got my offer on the 21st and on OLSAS it says my offer expired on the 21st. Good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem, if in a few days it is not resolved on it own I will probably make some calls 

Thanks everyone!! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! If it isn't resolved in the next few days I'll definitely call, hopefully they'll get it figured out before then.

Exactly how long did it take for you guys to see your offer of admission from Queen's on the OLSAS website? I was accepted on Thursday and still don't see my offer. In fact, I still can't see my offer from Ottawa, and I was accepted before Christmas. Could you give me a rough estimate?