Sign in to follow this  
Canadianjatt

Chances - [3.58 GPA , 158.6 avg LSAT]

Just curious to know what my chances are of getting in. Is a 3.58 viewed as 3.6 ? Also under the applicant profile for last years admissions it catorgorized people with 159-160 in one group. Does this mean my 158.6 could like a 159 thus falling in the 159-160 category. Really looking for some optimistic news.

GPA is rounded to two decimal places so your 3.58 is viewed as a 3.58. Your lsat average of 158.6 will be rounded to a 159.

We have very similar stats (I have 3.61, 159). Hopefully we get in but I'm not banking on it, did you apply to any other schools?

I wouldn't expect any of us to hear anything anytime soon. We will probably hear something around April. 

Edit: I hope I'm wrong though, here's hoping.

Edited by HanShotFirst

got in today! :) hope you guys hear something back soon too! 

Wow, it appears I was wrong about my prediction; this is fantastic news! Hopefully Jatt and I will hear back soon as well!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Why would that be upsetting to the lawyer? What an odd thing to be upset about. 
    • Got the email a week or two ago.       cGPA: 3.6 LSAT: 155
    • Both programs are being run online as of now for the fall term, with a 'possibility of face-face learning'.  
    • Hello,  I am applying to law schools this coming semester (2020 fall) and I am about to take a course where the professor does not post marks and it's too late to drop the course as it is starting on Tuesday. My goal is to take 2.0 credits (3 courses) this term so I can be able to take just 4 courses per semester on the fall and winter. My question here is because its too risky to estimate your marks and I won't be getting any grades for the course until its posted online when the course is done. Do you think if I credit no credit (pass or fail) will look bad on my application as someone who is graduating this year?  I am just asking because I rather CNR then have a B grade on my transcript , which will then lower my CGPA overall as well.  Any advice would help Thank you so much in advance !
    • You have access to the leftover. They portion out the full amount over the three years of law school, but then end result is that by the beginning of 3L you have access to the full amount. You (generally) have access to that full amount until the end of your articling year, at which point it becomes a term loan. After that, you won’t be able to borrow from it – although apparently some people negotiate it into a revolving professional line of credit, and thus have access to it on an ongoing basis.